Honored Contributor

The Pep 40 Body Butter sounds great and wondering if anyone has this and if it is as good as it sounds! Thank you!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Contributor
I haven't tried the Pep40 body butter, but I have the Deep Wrinkle Protocol and Collagenesis body butters that he used to sell through Evine and they're awesome. They're definitely on the richer side, so if you have dry skin or favor heavier moisturizers, you'll probably like them.
Trusted Contributor

@CherryHugs I agree with @BeautyAddictt !  I have the Pep 40 and Collegenesis body butters and they are the best I have ever used.  👍

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Please Reply

[ Edited ]

@BExplorer wrote:

@CherryHugs I agree with @BeautyAddictt !  I have the Pep 40 and Collegenesis body butters and they are the best I have ever used.  👍

@CherryHugs I agree with @BeautyAddictt and @BExplorer! Pep40 came out first then followed by the Collegenesis. Both are superb. Very thick, rich and extremely moisturizing. I've even used these on my face in the recent sub zero temps. I'd recommend either of these products to everyone. Neither are sticky or take long to absorb, as long as you don't over apply. A little does go a long way. Excellent products.

Honored Contributor

thank you! i have the collegenisis body butter and the smell gives me a headache. i guess due to allergies. but i like the product.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Occasional Contributor

All of the Collegenesis products also give me a migraine.  The smell is way too strong for me.  BUT....I LOOOOVE the Pep 40 products and the body butter is amazing!!!!!