Honored Contributor

Skinn Plasma Fusion Brush

[ Edited ]

If anyone is interested, the Morphe Brush sale that is currently running on Hautelook has a synthetic hair brush called their Deluxe Buffer Brush.  It's a pretty close dupe for the Skinn Plasma Fusion Brush (Dimitri's Favorite).  The Skinn brush runs around $28 each and always sells out during the Skinn shows.  The Morphe Deluxe Buffer Brush is currently selling for $9.00 (reg. $29.99).  Yes, shipping needs to be considered, but it would still be less than $28, and at $9 each, it's more affordable to get a couple of them if you use them for foundation, bronzer, blush, candlelight, etc.

FYI - the Morphe Brush sale ends Monday morning at 8AM Pacific

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Plasma Fusion Brush

Wow--thx JLF for the recommendation.  That's a great price. On my way to check it out. 

Hope Blingie sees this post. She's always interested in good brushes to try. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

You should be getting lots of hearts for this one, JLF! Smiley Happy  (I'd throw one up for you, but I've got mine turned off). 

Always looking for good cosmetic brushes, and at HauteLook prices, guess I'll saunter over and take a gander!

Thanks a bunch for posting! Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I gotta quit reading you guys posts.  LOL...LOL...LOL!!!  TEMPTATIONS ABOUND!  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

You should be getting lots of hearts for this one, JLF! Smiley Happy  (I'd throw one up for you, but I've got mine turned off). 

Always looking for good cosmetic brushes, and at HauteLook prices, guess I'll saunter over and take a gander!

Thanks a bunch for posting! Smiley Happy

Heart  I ordered some myself.  I've never heard of the brand, but the price was right and it looks really close to the Skinn brush.  I guess I'll find out soon enough, if the risk was worth it or not.