Respected Contributor

Did this sell out ? Or are they saving for later shows? I would have tried it for $40 or even $50 but not paying $60. I have spent  $170 on a product before and, i am cheap but i thought this would be on special.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Your guess is as good as mine, at this point.  There's been some discussion on it in the other current Skinn thread with speculation that it was marked "sold out" in order to save inventory until it went on air.  However, it's scheduled to be in the spot that's currently airing and it's still showing as "sold out".  I'm a bit annoyed as I was waiting to see if the price would change and I ended up missing it.  I was really looking forward to getting it.  How could an item sell out without even being demo'd?  I loved my samples.  If it's a true sell out, then apparently a lot of other people loved it as well. 

Respected Contributor

Were you going to spend the $60 if you had to ? It is still reasonable but certain brands i have an idea of what i want to spend.

Super Contributor

I have been watching kind of hit and miss today.  I think the Peptide D will be offered in October.

Respected Contributor

Dimitri said it sold out before it came on air and he would try to bring it back in October - WHAT!

Respected Contributor

Dimitri always seems to be very honest. What did they bring in 50 ? I have never seen a new product without airtime sell out,  at least not on Evine.

Super Contributor
I ordered it on Wednesday - I knew I wanted it based on the samples I had received
Regular Contributor

Sales tactics to get you to pay the high price for 1.7 ounces. Skinn/Evine has created interest in a product that "sold out" before it aired. Next time, they hope no one will bat an eye at the high price and high shipping for it.

Frequent Contributor

On one of the shows on Friday D and the host were discussing that a sample of peptide cream was going to be in with the TTV.  He also said at the time that he can still only make small batches of the cream and was just a little bit away from being able to make larger batches. The was said while the cream was still in stock.

Frequent Contributor

At a certain point of the show Dimitri said that they had only brought in 200 for the visit, and he knew this was a "tease".  He also stated that they had not perfected the process to produce large amounts, but it will be avaiable in the future.  I am very disappointed to have missed it.  This was so aggravating I didnt watch any more!!