Trusted Contributor
I haven't received my Skinn Pep 40 yet but I was wondering if it could be used over retinol and other serums at night. I also have Isomers copper serum. Can these be used together? Anyone know? Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Pep 40 with retinol

@KCDiva

I hestiated to respond because I cannot answer your question, but I thought it would keep it in view for a possible response.

However, I wanted to say I had already gotten mine two days ago.  Have you checked with Evine to see where the hold up might be?

I'm in Maryland, so not sure where yours is being sent.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@KCDiva

I hestiated to respond because I cannot answer your question, but I thought it would keep it in view for a possible response.

However, I wanted to say I had already gotten mine two days ago.  Have you checked with Evine to see where the hold up might be?

I'm in Maryland, so not sure where yours is being sent.

I am in MD too , we could be neighbors!!
Honored Contributor

You should be fine pairing the Pep 40 with the copper and most other serums. You could add different peptides and some additional antioxidants.The copper typically used in serums is actually a type of peptide. And trace minerals support peptides very well.

In my opinion, retinol plus peptides creates kind of overkill, unless you are mainly using the retinol to make your skin peel faster. Retinol and several of the peptides in Pep 40 serve the same functional purpose. (And, again in my opinion, peptides are much more sophisticated and targeted than retinol.) If you try them together, plz let us know how it works out for you!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain Thank you.  I never know what should and shouldn't or doesn't need to go together. I love the information I get from this forum. You ladies are experts in my opinion. Thank you. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman  & @Shelbelle  Mine is in transit. Honestly I didn't order until the very end of Dimitiri's visit. I caved at the end. I live in MO so hopefully I will get it soon. I think the estimated delivery date is 10/25.  Thanks ladies. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle

I'm in Southern Maryland, Charles County.  We seem to be a forgotten part of the State sometimes, but it is a lovely, more rural area.

I commuted to DC for work for almost 38 years, and don't miss that at all.  As you probably know, traffic is bad most of the time.

Not a native to the State, but it has been home since 1973, and I love it.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Shelbelle

I'm in Southern Maryland, Charles County.  We seem to be a forgotten part of the State sometimes, but it is a lovely, more rural area.

I commuted to DC for work for almost 38 years, and don't miss that at all.  As you probably know, traffic is bad most of the time.

Not a native to the State, but it has been home since 1973, and I love it.

I know what you mean,, I had a coworker who lived in Waldorf for a while and his parents in La Plata. I am in NW Baltimore County, the epidomy of suburbia!! I think you are much better off!! My daughter lives in Montgomery Co and has to commute to DC sometimes for her job, takes her an hour from Gaithersburg, she hates every moment of it!! I actually grew up in Baltimore City.

Trusted Contributor

I am still spot testing my Pep 40 product, but if my skin does not react, I plan to use it over the PTR retinol serum. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle

Not to hijack the thread but...

I'm 20 minutes from Waldorf (used to live there & now overbuilt in my opinion) and LaPlata, which is our county seat.  A lovely community.

I know where you are and think I've been up that way.  My commute was close to 2 hours one way some days (on a bus).  G

Glad that is behind me!  But driving anywhere takes planning and, I wish it wasn't so Cat Happy