Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Pep 40 laugh line treatment

[ Edited ]

Hi @emmysmom  - I love and use many of the Skinn Cosmetics products. It's an exceptional brand. Hope you love the lip & laugh line treatment!  

In my experience, it usually takes longer than 30 days to 'see' improvements or results from these types of beauty products, but you might see some immediate benefits. Don't be discouraged about others' reviews or experiences. But, if you don't like it, return it. H has a great return policy. 

My suggestion is to make sure you use it daily and consistently and let us know your experience/review! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

This will be my first Skinn purchase..anyone use this product?? The reviews are good..enjoyed his presentation..tia!!!! 

@emmysmom  - D is very knowledgeable and I too enjoy his on air demos/presentations!

There will be a Skinn TS in June so it might be a good time for you to try more Heart

Skinn® Cosmetics PEP40 Baum Riche Lip and Laugh Line Beauty Treatment
650-247

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

This will be my first Skinn purchase..anyone use this product?? The reviews are good..enjoyed his presentation..tia!!!! 

@emmysmom  - D is very knowledgeable and I too enjoy his on air demos/presentations!

There will be a Skinn TS in June so it might be a good time for you to try more Heart

650-247

Thanks sweetpea...anxious to get this product!!!! XXX

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hi @emmysmom  - I love and use many of the Skinn Cosmetics products. It's an exceptional brand. Hope you love the lip & laugh line treatment!  

In my experience, it usually takes longer than 30 days to 'see' improvements or results from these types of beauty products, but you might see some immediate benefits. Don't be discouraged about others' reviews or experiences. But, if you don't like it, return it. H has a great return policy. 

My suggestion is to make sure you use it daily and consistently and let us know your experience/review! 

Great! Glad you like the product...I'll keep you posted! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West