Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Peel....2 Uses or More?

On 7/27/2014 Mustangshar said: I don't think so. They are mixed and it's opened when the top is put on. Even if you did try it, don't think you would get a good result IMO.

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

To my eyes, the product doesn't mix until near the tip. The stuff right at the tip might not be good, but I would think the rest might be okay if stored properly.

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 winamac1 said:
On 7/27/2014 Mustangshar said: I don't think so. They are mixed and it's opened when the top is put on. Even if you did try it, don't think you would get a good result IMO.

ITA

I mentioned earlier that maybe you could put it in a food saver bag and take all the air out to preserve it for the next week.
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 SeaGal said:

I have a feeling the syringe full looks bigger on tv than it actually is. He plunged out the whole thing on his hand and it doesnt actually look like that much product if you want to do your whole face, neck (and I am hoping upper decollate' area). If you are going to spot treat, I dont know, keeping the seal open for a week at a time between uses my degredate the product.

Even Lynn last night said she used 2, 1 for full face and neck then 1 for decollete.

For the creme reverse, I cant even use a full pump, to much for my needs on top of my stem regen serum. I couldnt imagine using 2 pumps!

I cant wait to start hearing your results too. I am in love with the semi new translucence resurfacing serum in the TTV, love that one. I bought 2 of these TTV kits!!

How funny - I do need to use 2 pumps of the Creme Reverse! One pump sinks in immediately on my face. Need a 2nd pump for my neck.

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 CWS22 said:

I have a feeling the syringe full looks bigger on tv than it actually is. He plunged out the whole thing on his hand and it doesnt actually look like that much product if you want to do your whole face, neck (and I am hoping upper decollate' area). If you are going to spot treat, I dont know, keeping the seal open for a week at a time between uses my degredate the product.

Even Lynn last night said she used 2, 1 for full face and neck then 1 for decollete.

For the creme reverse, I cant even use a full pump, to much for my needs on top of my stem regen serum. I couldnt imagine using 2 pumps!

I cant wait to start hearing your results too. I am in love with the semi new translucence resurfacing serum in the TTV, love that one. I bought 2 of these TTV kits!!

How funny - I do need to use 2 pumps of the Creme Reverse! One pump sinks in immediately on my face. Need a 2nd pump for my neck.

Have you tried/incorporated the Secret Elixir Midnight Oil into your regime? Dimitri said you can layer a moisturizer on top of the elixir, if needed. The elixir leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and soft, and I don't use a moisturizer on top of it. It's aromatic-essential oils, not greasy. For pm treatment, I alternate between the elixir and pm moisturizer; 2-3 days/week just the elixir.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/27/2014 CWS22 said:

Have you tried/incorporated the Secret Elixir Midnight Oil into your regime? Dimitri said you can layer a moisturizer on top of the elixir, if needed. The elixir leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and soft, and I don't use a moisturizer on top of it. It's aromatic-essential oils, not greasy. For pm treatment, I alternate between the elixir and pm moisturizer; 2-3 days/week just the elixir.

I just bought the Elixir yesterday as an add-on to the Saturday TTV. So we'll see. Am excited to try it.

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 CWS22 said:
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/27/2014 CWS22 said:

I just bought the Elixir yesterday as an add-on to the Saturday TTV. So we'll see. Am excited to try it.

Excellent! Please post your experience/reviews.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri