Honored Contributor

Skinn Opa! fragrance

[ Edited ]

Do you like it?  They are making such a deal on Evine about how great it is.  I hesitate in buying fragrance off of TV anymore without smelling it first.  I have been disappointed too many times......

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden Thanks for starting this thread. I was reading posts earlier and meant to ask if someone could describe the fragrance and then left the house and forgot about it.

I would love to hear reviews from those that already use this scent. I've never had a chance to smell it before.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Super Contributor

On me it started out as a fresh clean scent with a tiny bit of powder scent. Unfortunately, as the day went on the scent got stronger and stronger until I almost felt ill. I am not scent sensitive so this surprised me. I tried it again and same thing happened. Sadly, back it went.

Honored Contributor

I don’t wear it everyday but I do like it.  It contains lily of the valley and peony, which are two of my favorite flowers but there’s also some vanilla to warm it a little.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I don’t wear it everyday but I do like it.  It contains lily of the valley and peony, which are two of my favorite flowers but there’s also some vanilla to warm it a little.  

@JeanLouiseFinch That sounds nice!

Honored Contributor

It smells EXACTLY like "Josie" by Josie Natori.......I am NOT kidding.    I had ordered the "Josie" maybe a year (or more) ago from HSN......and I have both perfumes.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

It smells EXACTLY like "Josie" by Josie Natori.......I am NOT kidding.    I had ordered the "Josie" maybe a year (or more) ago from HSN......and I have both perfumes.

@Desertdi  And SO....is it nice?

Respected Contributor

I returned it and it's almost 18.00 for the shipping both ways that you lose! I found it very weak, and even though I love every note listed, didn't love the scent. As mentioned it turns and not in a nice way as the day goes on. Found I disliked anything that smelled from being near the scent, so back it went. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  And SO....is it nice?

@SeaMaiden   It's OK......but I wouldn't buy it again.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

I bought it sometime this past year.  I couldn't return it fast enough.  It was very strong on me and I couldn't even get rid of the smell with rubbing alcohol.  It smelled very 'generic' and artificial.  But we're all different when it comes to scents, as I've seen posts here from those who thought it was too weak, and others who liked it.  It's very difficult to describe or recommend perfumes as it's so subjective.  I'd say - if you don't mind the shipping costs involved - give it a try.  You can always return it.  And you may love it!