Trusted Contributor

Does anyone use Skinn OPA fragrance?  Can you tell me how it is?  I know that everyone is different on scents but I was curious becasue this has  nearly perfect  reviews on HSN..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn OPA! Eau de Parfum

I have it. It is. Dry different from any other fragrance. It is a. very light fragrance I have a difficult time describing fragrance but I will try. My experience is it is very fresh. I wouldn’t call it a floral but there is a hint of spice. I think the reviews on Fragrantica may help you. Personally I love it

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Skinn-Dimitri-James/Opa--48453.html
Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21. Sorry for the typo in my response. I was trying to say that it is very different not Dry. I cannot edit my comments on my iPhone for some reason. If you like the notes as described in the link I believe you will like it. I have been looking for a fragrance to wear that I like and lasts and I believe i’ve found it. My DH loves it and describes it as fresh.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wear it. I also have the body cream. All the notes are listed in the description and several of them are favorites scents of mine. That provided a level of confidence when I ordered. DH likes it on me.
Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinvh. I may order the body cream to layer. I do really like this fragrance My favorite scents are peonies and lily of the valley do I guess that is why I love it.