Super Contributor

Re: Skinn ONCE ONLY (9pm eastern)!!!!

On 7/27/2014 SeaGal said:

Colonel Meow, I dont think I would be very good with a pallet and brush, I would be too heavy handed. I would probably have big gouges out of the colors, look like Baby Jane!

Regular tubes or doe foot applicators just seem so much handier (for me anyway). They are really pretty colors tho. Smile

LOL, that's exactly my fear! (The visual is just too funny!)

Honored Contributor

If you want this, hurry...expires at 10p. New OTO is then up

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Has anyone used the Skinn Glossticks?

That 306-844 kit of 6 @$28.71 is almost too good to pass up.

Your reviews please.http://www.shophq.com/Skinn_Cosmetics_Six_Piece_Glosstick_Moisturizing_Lip_Color_Collection/306-844....

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Colonel Meow said:

The only thing that's holding me back is my trepidation about relying on a brush to apply lip color. It seems like it would take both patience and skill to achieve a perfect line. Can anyone speak to this?

This from the one who jumped right in with the CC cream?!? I like using a lip brush for a clean line. It's not for everyone, but I use one whether in a pallet or a tube. Those colors are pretty tho Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 gokat said:

The only thing that's holding me back is my trepidation about relying on a brush to apply lip color. It seems like it would take both patience and skill to achieve a perfect line. Can anyone speak to this?

This from the one who jumped right in with the CC cream?!? I like using a lip brush for a clean line. It's not for everyone, but I use one whether in a pallet or a tube. Those colors are pretty tho Smiley Happy

LOL - the CC cream came in the Ultimate Defense Kit, I wouldn't have purchased it as a stand-alone. If you regularly use a brush, how often do you have to clean it, and with what type of cleanser?

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 gokat said:

LOL - the CC cream came in the Ultimate Defense Kit, I wouldn't have purchased it as a stand-alone. If you regularly use a brush, how often do you have to clean it, and with what type of cleanser?

I clean mine on Sunday nights....Use a little liquid ivory soap, massage it under warm running water, shape it, place it upside-down in a glass to dry. Voila!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Thanks, gokat! So, basically, you would clean and care for lipstick brushes the same way as any other makeup brush?

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 wenfen said:

Your reviews please.http://www.shophq.com/Skinn_Cosmetics_Six_Piece_Glosstick_Moisturizing_Lip_Color_Collection/306-844....

I was eyeballing this kit too, surprised there is any left. I love Laura Gellers Lip Crayons, I wonder if these wear like hers. It is a great value for this kit, I agree.

LOL they just sold out, I hope you got yours if you wanted them.

Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 SeaGal said:
On 7/27/2014 wenfen said:

I was eyeballing this kit too, surprised there is any left. I love Laura Gellers Lip Crayons, I wonder if these wear like hers. It is a great value for this kit, I agree.

LOL they just sold out, I hope you got yours if you wanted them.

Hi Seagal...it's still available if you want it...I just got mine...too good a deal to pass up.

Regular Contributor

Did the price on this one drop too? It's $28.09!!! Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Complete Lip Makeover Collection - 307-713