Honored Contributor

Skinn Neck Amour Mask (tub)

[ Edited ]

Anyone using this now? 

HSN Supersize 36.95 free shipping.   This is a huge tub.  Good reviews.  Before and afters look good. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  - you still using?  @JudyL ?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Neck Amour Mask (tub)

@San Antonio Gal  Fantastic product. I've gifted this to friends and family over the years and ALL of them continue to use it. I'm going on....11 years now?

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Valued Contributor

I’m giving this a try along with the define serum duo. Fingers crossed!
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Anyone using this now? 

HSN Supersize 36.95 free shipping.   This is a huge tub.  Good reviews.  Before and afters look good. 

No, I'm not, @San Antonio Gal.  I've gotten on the Prai bandwagon for neck cream.  I still don't like her neck serum, but I like the AM and PM creams quite a bit. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Anyone using this now? 

@San Antonio Gal - I've never tried this.  May check out the presentation as I saw that Dimitri was on today.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal - just watched a bit of the presentation and read the reviews.  On the reviews alone I was ready to try it.  It's a good price.  I've just never had any luck with neck creams - know this is a mask - so am a little hesitant.  However, I have been very happy with everything purchased so far from SKINN so it is tempting.

Honored Contributor

It sounds familiar--may have used it --but I am using Prai---the cream and the serum----like them both and can see improvement--mostly the skin looks nicer--don't really have lines or wrinkles--

Contributor

I have been using this product for approximately ten years.  Great price.  I am not sure any creams take care of wrinkles, etc. but I feel it has halted some issues.  I have followed Dimitri for years, as many of you have, and I find that what he says is true!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@San Antonio Gal - just watched a bit of the presentation and read the reviews.  On the reviews alone I was ready to try it.  It's a good price.  I've just never had any luck with neck creams - know this is a mask - so am a little hesitant.  However, I have been very happy with everything purchased so far from SKINN so it is tempting.

D said yesterday it can be considered a mask if used overnight, but it is also appropriate for use as a neck day cream.