Honored Contributor

Skinn Models on Evine Live who are in studio

[ Edited ]

I notice that in the after pose  for skin care  the models in studio  have eye make up on and in many cases  lipstick also.  I think this is deceptive.  

The before picture and after shot of the model should be exactly the same as except for the skin care applied to give an honest comparison.

I know that other makeup lines do this also, not just Skinn.  Signature club A on HSN just had a model on  a few minutes ago that in the before picture was plain face.... and on the after live model she had on mascara.  

Super Contributor

Re: Skinn Models on Evine Live who are in studio

Those aren't the only skin and makeup artists who do that. What amazes me is when the after pictures do NOT look better!

Honored Contributor

I notice this too with many of the brands. I also notice that in many of the before and after pictures they clearly cannot be the same person!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

The before pictures always look like they just rolled out of bed. In the after, the women have their hair styled and color to their faces. We are smarter than many of these vendors give us credit for.