Honored Contributor

Just for fun, I was browsing around HSN and found the Skinn Luminous Oil (orange bottle) is currently $39/bottle and available on auto ship. Also, if you pay close attention, there's a $10 discount code for $50 orders. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, I hate you.  ;-)  I ended up ordering it along with the Prai TSV.  I have been thinking about that oil for some time, but never jumped on it.  As far as the TSV, it's probably false hope, but that is the one area of my face where I would pay for some sort of non-surgical tightening treatment on if it was available locally.  Maybe it is and I just don't know how to find it.  

I had to go to my E-mail to find the $10 coupon which I remembered getting several days ago.  So often, it seems like it's a one-day thing, but this is through the end of the month. They used to put it on their home page though.  It seems they have been getting more aggresive with coupons lately.  Lately, I have gotten coupon cards in the mail that last a long time and can be used multiple times on top of the E-mail coupons which seem to come more often then they used to, although it seems I'm not getting as many 20% ones.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  😆😆😆

I hope you end up loving your purchases.  The Divine Elixer Luminous Oil, IMO, is one of Dimitri's best items.  

Honored Contributor

I'm on AD for his Pep40 moisturizer & Serum.  I use those at night.  Good to know that you like the oil.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Luminous Oil

[ Edited ]

For some reason I never get emails from them, but I just checked my "spendable Kash and coupons" link and had the $10 off and a 20% off listed there.  Thanks ladies  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
@Icegoddess, isn’t Pep40 the best moisturizer EVER??? I’m on A/S, too. Pray Dimitri doesn’t discontinue it.
Honored Contributor

@catwoman48 wrote:
@Icegoddess, isn’t Pep40 the best moisturizer EVER??? I’m on A/S, too. Pray Dimitri doesn’t discontinue it.

@catwoman48 For me, it's a little heavy for day wear, but I like it for the evenings.  I have the set of serum & moisturizer on AD.  I'm using an Elemis moisturizer for the day, at least until my AD of that runs out and then back to M Asam I guess, although he's getting a little pricey on his products, so I have to stalk a special.  

Respected Contributor

This is my favorite oil.. I am seriously trying to scale back and use up my stash. It is such a good deal. For anyone on the fence and anxous to spend their money, go for it. You won't regret it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Luminous Oil

[ Edited ]

What is the difference between this one and the blue bottle one?  I know that one is manuka honey and the other is algea, but what is the difference?  Why would I want one over the other??

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

is the difference between this one and the blue bottle one?  I know that one is manuka honey and the other is algea, but what is the difference?  Why would I want one over the other??

@MrsCat21   There are product descriptions and benefits on the HSN website