Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn--July TTV's are posted!!!

[ Edited ]

@aaprilskies wrote:
I am not purchasing any of the ttvs but the one with the 60 count cleansing cloths seems interesting. I dont need anything in the kit but I would love to have the cleansing cloths. I eally did enjoy them.

Heh heh!  Foiled again, @aprilskies!  Evine's playing a little "shuffle the kits" game with us.  The 7 pc. Double Double Kit is now the TTV for Sat. 7/18.   Should be just over the $50 mark.  Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I caved and ordered the trio of plasma blushes, great anniv price and free shipping convinced me.

I've had my eye on this trio for a while!! Heart

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered Lip 6x Balm Original, Mango & Boysenberry free shipping today with EVINE charge card.  I have no balm left  Woman Sad.  Definitely getting the DWP TTV and will be looking for some good anniversary pricing and OTO's.

Respected Contributor

@I can not remember nick wrote:

Smiley HappyOriginal, Mango & Boysenberry free shipping today with EVINE charge card.  I have no balm left  Woman Sad.  Definitely getting the DWP TTV and will be looking for some good anniversary pricing and OTO's.

The other Anniversary Price kits/items are detailed on the other active SKINN thread, patf.  Glad you got your free S&H! Smiley Wink  Evey little bit....

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Favorite Son wrote:

That is similar to the TTV kit from July 29, 2014, 307-468.  Last year's kit included all of these items except it included a smaller size Age Reset Serum, and included a 1-oz. DWP Translucence resurfacing serum and the DWP creme reverse eye cream, 0.5 oz.  The price was $57.71.  The non-TTV price was $69.75.

I suppose the attraction with this kit is the Age Reset serum in the larger size.  It was a one-ounce bottle in last year's kit.

Favorite Son -- To my knowledge, the Age Reset Serum never came in a 1oz size, only the 1.7oz size which came in a different kit (307-468 has the Deep Line Erasing Serum in it, not the Age Reset -- maybe that is the 1oz you are thinking of?).

You are right.  The kit I have includes a 1-oz. Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate.  I have so many things in my stash and am using up on a first in, first out, basis.  I haven't gotten to last year's Deep Wrinkle Protocol kit yet. 

Respected Contributor

@chi-town Girl - yes, that is what I liked about the cleansing cloths, very smooth and bigger than most. They seemed like they cleaned real well too. That looks like a great kit and I know a lot of people wait for the double sized cleansers.

@Gokat - that makes sense now. I was surprised that wasnt one of the ttvs.

I am on ipad so couldnt quote.

I dont know if I am purchasing this time around, but I just love these threads. So much fun and enthusiasm. Skinn does bring us so many fun things to try. One more on my list is the neck amour. I am keeping that as a "want" for later to have something to look forward to. I have things I havent even touched yet.

Enjoy, ladies. These anniv shows are great and offer super prices.
Valued Contributor

My only problem with Skinn is some of the packaging. Many serums are in containers that are not see through and thus one doesn't know how much product is left. Also some items are in containers with tops that can not screw off. Seems like you can't have access to the last little bit of product.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elruth wrote:

My only problem with Skinn is some of the packaging. Many serums are in containers that are not see through and thus one doesn't know how much product is left. Also some items are in containers with tops that can not screw off. Seems like you can't have access to the last little bit of product.

Hi @elruth !   We discussed the packaging at length in a recent thread and overall the Dazzlers are a pretty creative, frugal, and comical bunch.Smiley Wink  While  the issue isn't unique to Skinn, I know personally that I haven't found a component yet that keeps me from those last drops of Skinn delectables!  Matter of principal dontchaknow!  Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

How do you get the last of the products if you can't see what is inside or how much is left? No way I can see what is in the Skinn serum lightener that I just bought. I need advice re: how to "get those last drops".

Trusted Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Collagenesis Complete Eye & Lip Collection

SET INCLUDES: 
Collagenesis Eye Stem Rejen Elite Youth Supporting Eye Serum - 0.5 oz 
Collagenesis Lip Stem Rejen Elite Lip & Laugh Line Erasing Concentrate - 0.5 oz 
Smudge Stick Eye Pencils in Egyptian Clay, Brazen & Golden Plum - 0.04 oz Each 
Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Wet Lips Gloss in Red Heat & Coral Crush - 0.12 oz (Lipstick), 0.07 oz (Gloss)

OK Dazzlers...anyone wanting his lip and eye stem rejens...JUMP! great kit with smidge sticks and lippy colors at a smokin' price! I will be keeping tabs for any other "anniversary kits" offered next few days( I am off work and ready to care for my skin LOL )