Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn--July TTV's are posted!!!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Gokat---not sure of the exact date of your bday since you "avoided" answering my question Woman Tongue.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hope all your wishes come trueHeart You are such a treasure. Thx for your kindness & advice. I raise a glass (ok maybe a pitcher of margaritas, if I must be truthful) in your honor. Gonna break out the good stuff, Grand Marnier, since Cadillac seems to suit you Woman LOL

It will be a week long celebration, starting tonight. I recall another Dazzler shares a bday week with you. July bday Dazzlers---wish big! Cheers

@Gokat Yes, I too want to wish you a most happy July birthday ( and again thanks for that Palm Springs trip...we are going to all score big for your b day Smiley Wink ) I really enjoy coming and chatting here with the Dazzlers and you especially!!! I have found you to be so helpful with info, always with a funny or witty comment that I look forward to D's visits so I can visit with all of you as well! Let the celebration begin!!! * raises glass hoping for some of those Cadillac margaritas Chi is brewing up lol*

ps I used green font for your smiling eyes Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Ohhhh, nice kits! Has anyone tried the

Line Erasing Serum as an eye cream,

just a thought!

Looks like prices have gone up since 

his last visit, the new Lip 6x is now 29.75 

I'm pretty sure it was 28.00 last visit. I see 

some other Skinn items with higher prices

too.

The first kit has the YPC at only 1.7 oz. these were 2.0 before.

@sommertime... sadly there are 2 options as Dimitri's cost of ingredients goes up...make the sizes a little smaller ( .3 an oz here...lip 6x balm went from .40 to .27 ) or to use less of the good stuff and dilute his products ( NO WAY!) so sales like the upcoming anniversary which will have bonus and double sizes and sure to be killer prices that will sell out long before the day is over, it is time to stock up!!! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

passing on this one, already have the eye shadows, and not into shimmering body oil.. seems the "shimmer" ends up on everything , already have a few back up dermappeal, and one of those creams pills on me.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone have a testimonial for the age reset serum?

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I just went on Evine's website and there is another DWP set available - this one has the peels, the transulence serum, the AR serum and the creme reverse.  It's listed at $83.00.  Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set - Item # 308-539.  Depending on price (and shpping charges) I really only want the peels at this point because I am well stocked on the other items.  I also love the eye cream and it's not in here.  I have 3 of everything at home already except for the peels.  I bought the peels last time with the radiance cream, but I only purchased one so need the peels.  Looking forward to the anniversary!  

How did you find this?  I tried looking for it using "age reset" in the search bar and it didn't come up, but it would when I used your item number.  This is/was the TTV set last December.  It was my first purchase on my Skinn journey

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I just went on Evine's website and there is another DWP set available - this one has the peels, the transulence serum, the AR serum and the creme reverse.  It's listed at $83.00.  Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set - Item # 308-539.  Depending on price (and shpping charges) I really only want the peels at this point because I am well stocked on the other items.  I also love the eye cream and it's not in here.  I have 3 of everything at home already except for the peels.  I bought the peels last time with the radiance cream, but I only purchased one so need the peels.  Looking forward to the anniversary!  

How did you find this?  I tried looking for it using "age reset" in the search bar and it didn't come up, but it would when I used your item number.  This is/was the TTV set last December.  It was my first purchase on my Skinn journey

JLF - Under beauty I just searched all of the Skinn products on Evine and saw it big as life.  I love this kit - use everything in it.  Not sure what the inventory is like though.  I prefer this kit over the one with the line erase which I believe will be the TTV.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

JLF - Under beauty I just searched all of the Skinn products on Evine and saw it big as life.  I love this kit - use everything in it.  Not sure what the inventory is like though.  I prefer this kit over the one with the line erase which I believe will be the TTV.

Well, either I'm blind or it's not there now.  I like that kit as well.  I found another on eBay and have continued to rebuy/replenish the items in it.  I like the configuration more than the scheduled TTV, but that one is still pretty good.  I have the Line Erase, but rarely use it.  

Regular Contributor

I love the Essential Radiance oil and it too has come in different sizes.  Dmitri changes the sizes of the products often!  But thanks for the tip about the Bronze oil, I went over to ebay and picked it up.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Well, either I'm blind or it's not there now.  I like that kit as well.  I found another on eBay and have continued to rebuy/replenish the items in it.  I like the configuration more than the scheduled TTV, but that one is still pretty good.  I have the Line Erase, but rarely use it.  

When I put the item # in a little while ago it came up as "SOLD OUT".  I rarely use the line erase - doesn't do much for me - tried a couple different areas - it's OK but I wouldn't purchase as a single.  I really like the new radiance cream though - I've been using that everyday with the translucence and the A/R serum and the DWP creme reverse at night.  It's just enough moisture for me in the summer.  I may just buy that kit again - hope they mark it down a little.  Really wanted the DWP eye - LOVE THAT!

Have a great weekend ladies.  TGIF.

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

For @Chi-town girl 

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Hydrating & Energizing Mask Collection - 310-609 
If Sold Separately: $120.00

this kit includes the skinn vacuum, the wrinkle soak watermelon mask, the eye mango mask, the delicious mineral spray and the bio-cell infusion mask! Great kit for us maskers!

Skinn Cosmetics 7PC Double-Double 7 Year Anniversary Skincare Set - 309-817 this is at 10 pm ET with Heather Hall so TTV for sure...must be double sized cleansers and  jumbo dermappeal in the jar ( YAY!!!!!!!!!!!) 7 items...hmmm wonder what else could be in it? Priced now at 63.00 so 49 TTV? I will get several!

Alison, Lynne and Heather have special kits they chose but only Heathers kit (Cougar Smiley Tongue)shows what is in kit...I see set of 6 eye smudge sticks, a new Foot Fetish sea salt heel scrub (no pic!) ,(Chi!!!) essential radiance oil duo, a neck and dec duo that includes chin up and another item not listed(hope it is neck amour then I am buying!),a duo of restore C+ powders.... 

That mask kit looks really good (although I'm not a fan of the mineral spray) --  I already have most (if not all) of those, or else I would consider that.

If the 7 Piece Double Double kit is another TTV (and is $50 or less) I could be tempted by that one.  It has the Jumbo AM and PM cleansers, a 60 count bag of the cleansing wipes, a 2oz Secret Elixir, 4oz Dermappeal (jar), and 6.4 oz Softening Essence.  I've debated on trying the Softening Essence (although do I want to try it in a double size?) and I like other products in the kit, just don't need all that cleanser at the moment.

Will be interested to see what is in some of those other special host kits (I think Lynne's may be posted but not Allison's).