Respected Contributor

I love this stuff! This morning, as I reached for the cream ( in the light aqua colored jar) and began to unscrew the lid, the jar suddenly came apart in my hand...evidently, there is an "inner jar" a little smaller and cream colored inside the outer, Aqua jar..there were shards of Aqua plastic all over my counter, and the inner jar came out, landed almost upside down on the counter,  spilling a lot of product...

I would suggest always handling this jar with two hands, Don't pick it up by the lid ( which must be what I did).. I don't want any of you to lose product like I did..

Hoping I still get a good seal on the part of the jar that's left...it seemed like the "threads" around the rim that shattered..

weird, huh?

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Hydro-vitals warning

Thank you for the warning. I have a habit of picking things up from the top. I will keep this in mind. I try to do things too fast and always regret not taking my time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think he needs to address product packaging and dispensers.  I've had issues with his hair products, all three of them.  Very difficult to work.

PS: Thanks for the warning.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar  What issues have you had with the hair products? I received mine yesterday and other than the cuticle sealer being a pain to use in the shower, didn't notice anything but I'd still like to be on the alert.

@Mothertrucker Apologies for the question insert!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@sparklestar  What issues have you had with the hair products? I received mine yesterday and other than the cuticle sealer being a pain to use in the shower, didn't notice anything but I'd still like to be on the alert.

No worries..Threads are like conversations...They take twists and turns, LOL..we learn from each other, that is the important thing.....

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Not with the product itself, but with the container.  Can't get the pump to work right and the spray is so hard I have to use to hands to depress the nozzle and even then it does not spray ... it dribbles.

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker  Many manufacturers use that trick to make the jars look like they have more product than they do.  I also love it when I get the ones with the false bottoms......you hit bottom way before you were expecting to!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Mothertrucker  Many manufacturers use that trick to make the jars look like they have more product than they do.  I also love it when I get the ones with the false bottoms......you hit bottom way before you were expecting to!

I love the clear jar in the Skinn Chin up. You can see exactly how much is left. I wish he did that for all of his products.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the notice! I've had problems with other packaging of his. I just ordered his hair products! I'll be sure to be careful!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.