Honored Contributor

I have not watched yet this weekend, so not sure if this has been announced on the air, but I just got the email

Feee shipping thru Monday, if you use the Evine Credit Card and spend $75 on Skinn.

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Free Shipping Deal

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have not watched yet this weekend, so not sure if this has been announced on the air, but I just got the email

Feee shipping thru Monday, if you use the Evine Credit Card and spend $75 on Skinn.

Thanks, @Shelbelle.  It's been included in one of the other Skinn threads.  Some people aren't happy about it.

Super Contributor

Is it just me or the deals just not that great this year? I havent watched but have check all the shows so far and I have not found one thing that interests me. I don't have a large stash left from last year but I thought the prices and $5.00 coupon were so much better.

Honored Contributor

I do think the Non Negotiables TTV for tomorrow is a very good price, if you love the cleansers, they are 12 oz each.

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I do think the Non Negotiables TTV for tomorrow is a very good price, if you love the cleansers, they are 12 oz each.

I agree and will be buying four of them. Last year I bought so many things and this year only the DD has my interest.

Respected Contributor

@ChrissyKR, I also feel in years past he has had better deals for his anniversary. They had more free shipping and ususally a 15% off coupon.