Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Dimitri James next show after Christmas

[ Edited ]

I posted this on another Skinn thread.

According to his site, Dimitri is scheduled to be on HSN on November 27th from 9P to 11P EST.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Contributor

I totally agree with all the posters!  If he made the move to "semi-retire" ...great for him and best of luck.  If he did it to upgrade his business and make more money....NOT going to happen at HSN.  So many customers are fading away and finding new cheaper alternativesSmiley Sad

Yeah I thought I saw where he would be on for a couple hours in Nov, but thats not going to be any "holiday kit" like he used to do.  Remember when every Christmas, he said he wanted to thank his customers for their loyalty with a great kit?????  We  will see if hes thankful this year Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I was really enthused about his line at first.  (since he came to HSN)  My interest is getting to be less and less.  Think I will return to other brands I have used in  the past.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched or bought anything from Dimitri since his move to HSN. I do think he was on ShopHQ too much, however he isn't on much on HSN. I wonder if he regrets the move?

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I posted this on another Skinn thread.

According to his site, Dimitri is scheduled to be on HSN on November 27th from 9P to 11P EST.

This is the Beauty Report so he will be just one of many guests, it is not a Skinn only show. 

Valued Contributor

maybe he just wants to make products for other companies in his lab and fade out of the business himself

He probably made a gajillion dollars at Evine and is set financially and maybe wants to step back and enjoy life, I know I would. In one weekend there I remember trying to add up how many kits he sold and the cost of them and he brought in like $3 million dollars not counting all the other separate products he sold, He was a goldmine to them.

Sure wish we knew the backstory of why he left. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have purchased nothing since he went to HSN, he needs to go back to shophq, his vibe is totally different on HSN

Honored Contributor

That really is too bad. I miss the fun Dimitri! But now that Consult Beauty, Isomers and Serious Skincare are on a lot, there is probably no room for Skinn.......

Esteemed Contributor

That's too bad, I loved those Christmas kits on Evine

Valued Contributor

I totally agree...he is likely enjoying the fruits of his labor.  Good for him!  Sure do miss those reasonably priced kits though!