Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn-DWP Pure Actives & Show Schedule Info!

@Chisos wrote:
There is a DWP kit posted on Evine as "Sold Out". It has the face, Eye and one other product. I wonder if it's the other TTV?

@Chisos What is the item number?  I don't see anything on the homepage of posted items. is it something you saved in your cart? I have a couple of saved items in my cart that show as sold out but Evine removes sold out items from the website so you can only find them by entering the item number.

They don't offer waitlist and I don't think their notifications for restocked items works. I have yet to get such a notification. 

Keep looking for any info about the TTV's- I appreciate it @Chisos

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Woo-Hoo Dazzlers! Advance postings of the new TTV's are up. I'm off site right now. Will post pic's later unless someone else can do it now ;-)

The DWP looks like a WINNER! Item 310-679. 4p includes the Pure Active Capsules, Age Reset Serum, Face Cream & Deep Line Erase serum for $89, should go down to $71 when it goes live. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  GMTA!!!  I was just checking Evine, too, and have posted a pick in a new thread.