Frequent Contributor

This weekend Saturday @ 4am,6pm & 10pm and Sunday @. 6am & 3pm on HSN. All are 1hr shows

Respected Contributor

Hey - I'm trying to find reviews on the SKINN Neck Amour.  The reviews I can find here are a few years old.

I see several different types of this.  Cream, Serum, Day Cream & Night Cream...  I have no clue.

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.  Thank You.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hey - I'm trying to find reviews on the SKINN Neck Amour.  The reviews I can find here are a few years old.

I see several different types of this.  Cream, Serum, Day Cream & Night Cream...  I have no clue.

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.  Thank You.

Hi @Mistic  What exactly would you like to know?  I use the firming version of the serum.  I was using the Day and Night creams but in an effort to get double duty out of another product, I've moved on from the NA creams and now use the DWP body butter as my neck cream.

Honored Contributor

I hate to be a Negative Nellie, but that Skinn model on HSN with the red hair is getting to me.   Her eyelashes are way too over the top!  I think they're extensions.

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Shows

[ Edited ]

@Jean LouiseFinch ~ I am just hoping for a firmer look, softened wrinkles, etc.  I know that nothing is a miracle worker, but will accept the perception of looking better till you wash it off.  Smiley Wink

I have the Body Butter (Blue Jar).  So, this works just as well?  I will use this and see how it goes.  THANKS! Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey