Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Sept Shows (Sat 9/8-Mon 9/10)

Congratulations Dimitri!!!!

AWESOME product Heart no surprise to see this sellout Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl. Hi there Chi, you cutie.  I thought I’d get away with no orders this time, but that Oleo Cream has my curiosity up.  Depending on price, I may have to try it.  Can’t wait for the noon presentation on it.  

@Blingqueen023 - awww blingy, you cutie, he gotcha Woman LOL I haven't tried the Oleo serum but am interested given the good reviews. The cream sounds good. I might pick up them up  when offered as a duo in the future and use it for weekends. If you do buy it, please post a review

@Chi-town girl  Hiya cutie!  I sure will post a review.  I’m so weak when it comes to new products.  I just ordered another tub of his body cream which in my opinion, Ithink it’s far superior than anything the beef man boys make and ‘I have their body butter.  I just think that Dimitri’s body butter lasts so much longer on your skin than the Beekman’s butter.  Enjoy watching the shows.  After ordering the new Oleo Cream and the body butter, I’m done for this visit.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  

@Blingqueen023 - I had to DVR the evening  shows today and will watch some tonight but from the mid day shows,  D said he was planning to offer better values/larger sizes of the Oleo products once he could secure some contracts with other beauty vendors (economy of scale for production). Maybe something later this year?

Hoping D shared some sneak peek info about holiday kits or new items to come in Oct-Dec? Anyone hear any info? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl. Hi there Chi, you cutie.  I thought I’d get away with no orders this time, but that Oleo Cream has my curiosity up.  Depending on price, I may have to try it.  Can’t wait for the noon presentation on it.  

@Blingqueen023 - awww blingy, you cutie, he gotcha Woman LOL I haven't tried the Oleo serum but am interested given the good reviews. The cream sounds good. I might pick up them up  when offered as a duo in the future and use it for weekends. If you do buy it, please post a review

@Chi-town girl  Hiya cutie!  I sure will post a review.  I’m so weak when it comes to new products.  I just ordered another tub of his body cream which in my opinion, Ithink it’s far superior than anything the beef man boys make and ‘I have their body butter.  I just think that Dimitri’s body butter lasts so much longer on your skin than the Beekman’s butter.  Enjoy watching the shows.  After ordering the new Oleo Cream and the body butter, I’m done for this visit.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  

@Blingqueen023 - I had to DVR the evening  shows today and will watch some tonight but from the mid day shows,  D said he was planning to offer better values/larger sizes of the Oleo products once he could secure some contracts with other beauty vendors (economy of scale for production). Maybe something later this year?

Hoping D shared some sneak peek info about holiday kits or new items to come in Oct-Dec? Anyone hear any info? 

@Chi-town girl  I figured a super sized jar of the new Oleo would be coming.  that’s ok.  That will give me something to order for his next visit, lol.  I haven’t heard of any new kits coming so far though.  

Honored Contributor

There are a few more shows on Monday, maybe some This Day Only...

A new web TTV is posted $55, + 7 s/h

Skinn Cosmetics "Hydrate & Glow" 6-Piece Radiance Kit - 314-215

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I figured a super sized jar of the new Oleo would be coming.  that’s ok.  That will give me something to order for his next visit, lol.  I haven’t heard of any new kits coming so far though.  

@Blingqueen023 - I missed most of the shows today, but recorded them and will miss the Monday shows, will DVR them too. He usually offers some tidbits about what's to come during his final shows. Will keep you posted on what I find! Have a good week Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I ended up placing a second order on subscription. If I like the Body Butter as much as several of you have expressed, I plan on gifting some to friends and family. 

Honored Contributor

Watching Dimitri's morning shows and he said he would be coming out with an Oleo neck cream at some point, but didn't give any specifics on when.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Head's Up - check your email for an Evine survey request. I rec'd it today and I did submit my feedback.

It was a very brief - asked if I would recommend Evine to friends/family, scale 1-10.

Why do I like/shop Evine -open question. My response was the high quality beauty brands of  Skinn and Isomers. Occasionally I also shop jewelry but primarily beauty.

And an open question asking for 1 thing they could do to improve.  I gave them 3, lol Woman LOL 1) shipping fees too high, need to be free for purchases of $75 & up; 2) more value kits esp for new product introductions TTVs + more multi item/value beauty kits like the previous Isomers Goddess or Skinn DWP 3) more coupons, free shipping (incentives) for everyone,  not just CC customers

They asked if I would be interested in providing ongoing feedback as a member of Evine Insider.  Yep! 

*edited to add - email subject matter is "Your opinion matters". 

Honored Contributor

Happy for those that wanted/purchased the DWP body cream Heart Some are making their 1st Skinn purchase -  I hope it exceeds your expectations!

Please post reviews. I didn't purchase the new Oleo cream or the hair care, but interested in reviews. 

I watched the final shows from DVR. Dimitri said he has a new Pep40 'specialty' product for October visit - for the lines/aging around the mouth. 

He also said they are working on a new Oleo neck cream, no info about availability.  Oct visit is early in the month, I believe he said Oct 4th. If you heard anything else about what's to come, please post. Holiday kits will be here soon Heart

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Head's Up - check your email for an Evine survey request. I rec'd it today and I did submit my feedback.

It was a very brief - asked if I would recommend Evine to friends/family, scale 1-10.

Why do I like/shop Evine -open question. My response was the high quality beauty brands of  Skinn and Isomers. Occasionally I also shop jewelry but primarily beauty.

And an open question asking for 1 thing they could do to improve.  I gave them 3, lol Woman LOL 1) shipping fees too high, need to be free for purchases of $75 & up; 2) more value kits esp for new product introductions TTVs + more multi item/value beauty kits like the previous Isomers Goddess or Skinn DWP 3) more coupons, free shipping (incentives) for everyone,  not just CC customers

They asked if I would be interested in providing ongoing feedback as a member of Evine Insider.  Yep! 

*edited to add - email subject matter is "Your opinion matters". 

@Chi-town girl  Great suggestions!🙂