Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Sept Shows (Sat 9/8-Mon 9/10)

Skinn Cosmetics Super Size Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter 16 oz - 314-142

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators - I've used both Skinn and AA body oils. Bought the duo of AA oil in spray bottles last year when it was a TDO. Very nice. 

My fav is Skinn Essential Radiance oil. It's a splash on dispenser. Such an amazing product that I've used for several years. Keep your eye on this duo...it's scheduled for the 1st shows on Sat with Heather. It's locked so it might be held as a TDO/special. I also see an Opa! Fragrance body oil duo listed for the same shows. 

Skinn Cosmetics Essential Radiance Anti-Aging Body Oil Duo 4.2 oz Each - 310-607

@FLGators - they lowered product price of the radiance oil duo to $35.

I had to buy another vat of the DWP body cream so I could secure it on subscription.  

Have a nice weekend!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I just purchased the body butter. Never tried anything from this line but it sounds like something I really need. It's the crepeyness that I have a huge probem with. My skin has never been the same since I have had many chemo treatments. I'm excited to try it and the price seemed really good to me. Fingers crossed. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy shopping, Dazzlers!

I’m not not watching or even peeking out of curiosity. I don’t need anything - we’ll, I could use the products in the kit I returned because they were expired but ordering those would probably get me more expired products. Not really happy with Evine about that.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Happy shopping, Dazzlers!

I’m not not watching or even peeing out of curiosity. I don’t need anything - we’ll, I could use the products in the kit I returned because they were expired but ordering those would probably get me more expired products. Not really happy with Evine about that.

LOL @willdob3 you might want to edit this post😜  But thank you for your typo because I got a much needed laugh!😀

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

@Chi-town girl I just purchased the body butter. Never tried anything from this line but it sounds like something I really need. It's the crepeyness that I have a huge probem with. My skin has never been the same since I have had many chemo treatments. I'm excited to try it and the price seemed really good to me. Fingers crossed. 

@luvdoodles - wishing you a complete recovery and best health Heart

You've made a great choice to try this line. I've used many different body butters and creams and this one is AMAZING! the value is excellent. Hope you ordered on subscription bc some of these crazy good values are not offered again. You can always cancel it or push out the reorder dates.

The jar is huge and the cream is very dense so you can easily use it daily head to toe and it will last at least 3 months. a little goes a long way. It's not greasy so you can get dressed immediately after application.  I was most impressed by the immediate benefits and it lasts all day. 

Post back after you get a chance to try it - hope you love it and find it beneficial Heart the other product that I would recommend as a game changer when it's on special is also a super value - Pep40 facial cream. Wait for the next visits bc I think (hope) there will be a Pep40 holiday kit.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - nice to see you Heart Hmmm, I agree about your chances of getting the same 'dated' products from that batch. I personally would wait to order another time. Hopefully there will be some good holiday kits.

I wasn't going to shop this visit but I love love love the DWP body cream. Don't need a reorder now but I want to secure it on subscription at this great price point. It makes my arms and legs look amazing Woman Very Happy Hope you have a nice weekend! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl@willdob3@Blingqueen023 Good to see everbody this visit. Looks like a calm no order or minimal order visit. The only thing I am getting is the ttv body butter, I missed out on it last time and cannot wait to try this. There are a few other things I could use, but will not risk getting old product sitting on the back of the shelf at the warehouse, ever again.

Noted in the business section that Evines last quarter sales/profits were flat, the only thing keeping them alive is the s/h charges.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Chi-town girl@willdob3@Blingqueen023 Good to see everbody this visit. Looks like a calm no order or minimal order visit. The only thing I am getting is the ttv body butter, I missed out on it last time and cannot wait to try this. There are a few other things I could use, but will not risk getting old product sitting on the back of the shelf at the warehouse, ever again.

Noted in the business section that Evines last quarter sales/profits were flat, the only thing keeping them alive is the s/h charges.

@sommertime - waves Heart I think this body cream is one of his best products! Right up there in same quality category as Pep40 cream. Post your review.  Yep, I'm now waiting for the holiday kits. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl I also, use the ER oil on my body during the winter months. I love the smell & softness it leaves. I have not tried the Opa oil as I figured it would work the same magic only a different smell.

Here's to saving some $$ this visit & saving for the holiday kits!