Contributor

I missed most of Dimitri's shows this  past visit.  I should have looked at the dates of his visits more closely.  I'm used to his shows being on the weekends.  I think this happened the visit before, also.

Does anyone know if this is going to be the norm for his shows now?  I really hate that I missed most of his shows!

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Schedule?

@NESSADALEwrote:

I missed most of Dimitri's shows this  past visit.  I should have looked at the dates of his visits more closely.  I'm used to his shows being on the weekends.  I think this happened the visit before, also.

Does anyone know if this is going to be the norm for his shows now?  I really hate that I missed most of his shows!

@NESSADALE- since Dimitri travels all over the globe and since Evine has their own plan of how they want to schedule things, I don't think anyone of us can say with any certainty what's going to happen in the future, to say it will be the "norm".  All I can suggest is that you check the show schedule in advance and put it on your calendar or sign up for email alerts.

Trusted Contributor

The way I keep up is there is always someone starting a thread called "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SKINN?"  or something similar, when he's due to return. 

Esteemed Contributor

You can go online Evine and sign up to have them alert you to the shows of your choice. That's how I get my info., with an email. 

Super Contributor

Go to Evine.com, click on Beauty then Skinn.  The Skinn screen shows that Dimitri will be on again 4/19, 4/20, & 4/21.  Hours are listed.