Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I decided to pull the plug with 30% off - I'm not sure HSN will sell the oils at these prices (although still a lot for 1 oz).  If they do at a later time (like a TS), then I'll know if I want to reorder (although these will last me for months based on my usage of the Manuka Honey oil).

@sueinsf  - did you purchase the other 2 facial oils? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I decided to pull the plug with 30% off - I'm not sure HSN will sell the oils at these prices (although still a lot for 1 oz).  If they do at a later time (like a TS), then I'll know if I want to reorder (although these will last me for months based on my usage of the Manuka Honey oil).

@Chi-town girl  I decided to get both because in addition to the 30% I saved on shipping and because I was interested in both (not that I really "needed" 3 oils).  If it turns out I like one and not the other, I can return one (their policy is 30 days from receipt, not purchase, so that's a plus - and it already shipped today!).  If I like both I'll have oil for a LONG time but I think they have a reasonable shelf life.

I'm going to contact Skinn though and ask about usage -- can they be cocktailed, or should I alternate nights or weeks, etc.  I also want to get a bit more info on what each is best for.   I know that is of interest to you as well, so I'll report back.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I decided to get both because in addition to the 30% I saved on shipping and because I was interested in both (not that I really "needed" 3 oils).  If it turns out I like one and not the other, I can return one (their policy is 30 days from receipt, not purchase, so that's a plus - and it already shipped today!).  If I like both I'll have oil for a LONG time but I think they have a reasonable shelf life.

I'm going to contact Skinn though and ask about usage -- can they be cocktailed, or should I alternate nights or weeks, etc.  I also want to get a bit more info on what each is best for.   I know that is of interest to you as well, so I'll report back.

@sueinsf  - Awesome! Look forward to reading about your experience and recommendations - thank you!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  - Awesome! Look forward to reading about your experience and recommendations - thank you!!!

@sueinsf  - have you had a chance to try the new oils? 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl.  Yes, I've been using them for a few weeks now.  I do think my skin looks nice but can't say if it's specifically due to the oils...lol.

I will say that the new Algae oil is lighter and absorbs faster into my skin which I like.  I also love the scent.  I'm using it first morning and night (followed by moisturizer with Manuka Honey daytime, Ayurvedic at night). Using more drops and twice as often I'll use that up much faster.  

I see Skinn now is offfering a new Ayurvedic Body Blend and that the oil isn't showing on HSN.  Wondering if they might be offering that as a duo for an upcoming special?

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl.  Yes, I've been using them for a few weeks now.  I do think my skin looks nice but can't say if it's specifically due to the oils...lol.

I will say that the new Algae oil is lighter and absorbs faster into my skin which I like.  I also love the scent.  I'm using it first morning and night (followed by moisturizer with Manuka Honey daytime, Ayurvedic at night). Using more drops and twice as often I'll use that up much faster.  

I see Skinn now is offfering a new Ayurvedic Body Blend and that the oil isn't showing on HSN.  Wondering if they might be offering that as a duo for an upcoming special?

@sueinsf  - good to know thank you! 

Interesting about the new body oil. Last night I was reviewing new HSN beauty items. Active Argan items were posted so I started a thread and posted some of the items 

Also noticed 2 new Skinn items on the New Beauty page - the Ayurvedic body oil in a pump bottle and a twofer of the Ayurvedic Facial oil. It caught my interest. The facial oil looked like a BOGO item priced at $60. I don't recall the pricing for the body oil. When I clicked on the items, the product page would not load, instead it loaded to a "item not found" page.  

Now both items are gone! I suspect the items were prematurely loaded and subsequently pulled. Maybe for an upcoming Skinn show/event?

I hope the Algae oil is offered at H. 

There are 2 full hour Skinn shows tmrw, but I don't see either of the new Ayurvedic items listed as show items...yet. Will keep checking!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  - good to know thank you! 

Interesting about the new body oil. Last night I was reviewing new HSN beauty items. Active Argan items were posted so I started a thread and posted some of the items 

Also noticed 2 new Skinn items on the New Beauty page - the Ayurvedic body oil in a pump bottle and a twofer of the Ayurvedic Facial oil. It caught my interest. The facial oil looked like a BOGO item priced at $60. I don't recall the pricing for the body oil. When I clicked on the items, the product page would not load, instead it loaded to a "item not found" page.  

Now both items are gone! I suspect the items were prematurely loaded and subsequently pulled. Maybe for an upcoming Skinn show/event?

I hope the Algae oil is offered at H. 

There are 2 full hour Skinn shows tmrw, but I don't see either of the new Ayurvedic items listed as show items...yet. Will keep checking!

Thanks @Chi-town girl.  I did see there were a couple of shows today so maybe they will show up later.  I won't need that BOGO but that sounds like a good deal.  Very interested to see when the Algae oil shows up on HSN and how it's priced (that is, any special). 

Here is a description of the Body Blend (which is white, so it may be a combo of lotion and oil?):

This experiential body blend incorporates the practice of Ayurveda, a holistic science used for over 3,000 years that emphasizes wellness through balance. Regarded as the most important Ayurvedic herb, Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that helps the body restore balance and manage internal and external forms of stress. Featured as the hero ingredient in this Divine Elixir, Ashwagandha is also a powerful natural root widely recognized as an antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative stress and cell breakdown which causes accelerated aging. Research has shown that when used topically this herb helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles. Also formulated with Cannabis Sativa, this restorative body treatment helps calm, soothe and moisturize skin. The Revitalizing Ayurvedic Body Blend contains AyurSense™, a plant-based extract that leads to a sense of freshness and overall well-being to further promote a complete mind and body balance.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @sueinsf  I wonder if the new items that I saw/disappeared were intended for the next Skinn TS on August 4.

Will miss the 2 early Skinn shows today, hoping to watch the end of day show. Maybe D will give us a hint for the August TS

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Sale

[ Edited ]

I ordered: exclusive! Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack Fruit Fusion Wrinkle Soak™ Masks 728-821 

$24.15
or 3 FlexPay of $8.05
FREE SHIPPING

I had a 20% off coupon

Since I love Skinn Cosmetics Pore Magnet Peel Off Masks
I thought I'd give the other mask a try. 

I've been using those facial sheet masks, but not loving them anymore.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thank you @sueinsf  I wonder if the new items that I saw/disappeared were intended for the next Skinn TS on August 4.

Will miss the 2 early Skinn shows today, hoping to watch the end of day show. Maybe D will give us a hint for the August TS

@Chi-town girl It would not surprise me if the duo was the TS, since I remember they offered the Manuka Honey oil as a duo as a TS a couple of years ago.  But who knows!  I do think they will be pushing the Ayurvedic products (possible more to come), especially since they are doing so on the Skinn website right now.