Super Contributor

A heads up they are having a sale on his website 30% off..I got 2 of his new  oils,which is probably cheaper now than when it finally makes it to hsn.....Paypal offers 4 payments if needed as well.

Honored Contributor

D was on HSN briefly this afternoon during a 2 hour beauty show . He had a deal on a 2 piece kit with Dermapeel and the AM cleanser, $29.95

Esteemed Contributor

I bought his TSV on HSN for his pore mask. It's the first thing I've bought of his since his move. I tried it tonight and like it a lot. I cleansed, exfoliated and then did the mask. Pores on my nose looked much better, but still room for improvement. I'm going to use it 2 or 3X a week.

Dimitri is now looking and acting like himself again, although more "upscale" and no more big package deals.   

Regular Contributor

THANKS WaterLilys! I did the same thing- both the new oils.

Valued Contributor

I was going tomake an order finally....but on hs site the DWP seum is already sold out. UGH that is what I really wanted. I could get all the oils which would be so much cheaper than HSN but I need that serum. Holding now on ordering!

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

A heads up they are having a sale on his website 30% off..I got 2 of his new  oils,which is probably cheaper now than when it finally makes it to hsn.....Paypal offers 4 payments if needed as well.

@Sparky3333 - please post a review of the new oil. I having been using the Divine Elixir Manuka Honey oil nightly since it was introduced and LOVE it. Are you using this oil too? 

Wonder what would be a good regime for using both oils? Plus there is the Ayurvedic oil. Would love if D could provide a tutorial or guidance on which oils to use (based on needs/objectives) and perhaps there is a regime to rotate all 3 oils for good results

HSN has great event pricing for this line - I have my favs on A/S locked in with event pricing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
There is a Facebook live today at 4pm EST, that will be a “deep dive” into this new oil. There will also be exclusive “viewer only offers” (sales) for the live. 😊
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
There is a Facebook live today at 4pm EST, that will be a “deep dive” into this new oil. There will also be exclusive “viewer only offers” (sales) for the live. 😊

@Ilovelife123 I'm not on Facebook, so I'd love to hear what the viewer only deals are, especially since they are already offering 30% off on the site.  And I am so interested to hear what is said on the new oil!  I'm debating on trying it with the 30% off, but I'm also interested in the Ayurvedic oil and would like to know the differences in use.  I just don't think I need 3 oils, since I already have the Manuka Honey.  Thought about using one AM and one PM although I suppose you could combine some of these oils as well.

Trusted Contributor
The live has been rescheduled; there were some technical difficulties. I’m sure HSN will allow a DETAILED explanation of the oils, when they bring the product in!
Respected Contributor

I decided to pull the plug with 30% off - I'm not sure HSN will sell the oils at these prices (although still a lot for 1 oz).  If they do at a later time (like a TS), then I'll know if I want to reorder (although these will last me for months based on my usage of the Manuka Honey oil).