Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Nov Show Dates: 2 Visits! Nov 9th-11th & Nov 23rd-24th

@Tricolor wrote:

@tototwo wrote:

I'm very disappointed SSC is going to Evine.  

I don't think that's been officially confirmed but that would be the logical place. Since that would be the only other shopping channel. Shipping will certainly be higher. Wonder what enticed Jennifer to leave HSN.

@Tricolor @tototwo

If it is true - and I can’t imagine any other scenario - I feel bad for SSC. I can’t imagine they would voluntarily leave HSN, not for Evine. I suspect this is the direct result of the new parent company making changes. - I have yet to see any positive changes. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I don’t think I need a thing! Hopefully, D won’t bring anything I decide I want! 

About 2 seconds after posting this, I remembered it will be a holiday visit... lol D will probably have a good price on a set of lip balms. I don’t need more but it will probably be a better buy than in a few months when I’m out of what I am using now. 

And I can be tempted by eyeshadow palettes but hopefully, I won’t be!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@tototwo wrote:

I'm very disappointed SSC is going to Evine.  

I don't think that's been officially confirmed but that would be the logical place. Since that would be the only other shopping channel. Shipping will certainly be higher. Wonder what enticed Jennifer to leave HSN.

@Tricolor @tototwo

If it is true - and I can’t imagine any other scenario - I feel bad for SSC. I can’t imagine they would voluntarily leave HSN, not for Evine. I suspect this is the direct result of the new parent company making changes. - I have yet to see any positive changes. 

@willdob3 - agree. Q is grabbing whatever good brands HSN has but not vice versa. Oh I forgot, HSN got the my pillow Woman Tongue 

@sonechko - there is a evine survey going around. Do fill it out & voice your opinion. It’s not ok for them to not ship the product for so long. It’s worth the wait, I promiseWoman Wink

Contributor

Thank you!  I’ll put this in my calendar. My cable company no longer carries Evine so I miss his shows sometimes and obviously can’t tape them. I have to watch on my iPad. Sometimes my favorites are sold out before I can get to them. 

Honored Contributor

@DBOOTS wrote:

Thank you!  I’ll put this in my calendar. My cable company no longer carries Evine so I miss his shows sometimes and obviously can’t tape them. I have to watch on my iPad. Sometimes my favorites are sold out before I can get to them. 

@DBOOTS - yes, you might need to order when the 1st shows start to air in case of tight quantities or for some of the this day only offers. I try to post the show items before the shows air.

also, Evine does post the shows via program guide that you can watch later if you miss it live. I think they are available for a couple of days. Hoping for some good holiday values Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Email program guide  has some show items

Looks like this is TTV #1

312-200

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Neck Amour Rich-Protein Neck Mask 8 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

YNew lippie set. 

314-371
Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Velours Lipstick Trio

A full-pigment lipstick that goes on velvety smooth and dries down to a modern matte finish. The cult classic shades give you versatile colors you can interchange with any look. The high impact pigments give you intense payoff in one stroke, with each stroke lips are saturated in buttery smooth color that has a featherweight, matte finish, but creamy feel.

Lipstick Trio Includes

• Charmer - Cool light pink-mauve
  • Tease - Nude
  • Siren - Vibrant red

Honored Contributor

DWP kit! Current price $120

314-367

Skinn Cosmetics 4-Piece Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set w/ Bag

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (5).jpg

Honored Contributor

Will be getting a couple of this kit. I use ghe individual balms as stocking stuffers.  Current price $43

314-362

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Lip 6X Balm & Dermappeal for Lips Holiday Kisses Set

• Winter Sangria - fuchsia pink with sweet scent
  • Champagne - clear with light shimmer and sweet scent
  • Holly Jolly Melon - clear with melon scent
  • Rosé - light pink with light shimmer and bubblegum scent

Honored Contributor

No photo or description yet. Current price $47

314-368

Skinn Cosmetics 8 pc Smudge Stick Eye collection with Gift Box