Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Nov Show Dates: 2 Visits! Nov 9th-11th & Nov 23rd-24th

I ordered the 8 oz Neck Amour special last night before going to bed. I have not ever ordered it before but trust all the rave reviews. I have liked all my Skinn product except the black pore mask which was hard to apply and dried up after one use.

Occasional Contributor

Can’t resist a good body butter so I ordered the Collagenisis Youth Preservation. Can’t pass at $29! The Creme Reverse body butter is amazing so I expect this to be just as good.
Honored Contributor

Does anyone find that the lip 6x balms actually do what D promises they will? Plump? All they do is moisturize my lips. They do that well but they certainly don’t give me fat lips as in his before/after photos (thank goodness!). I’d love a bit more added to my lips but none of his products do that for me.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Does anyone find that the lip 6x balms actually do what D promises they will? Plump? All they do is moisturize my lips. They do that well but they certainly don’t give me fat lips as in his before/after photos (thank goodness!). I’d love a bit more added to my lips but none of his products do that for me.

@willdob3 The balms dry my lips out, I prefer just the 6x serum(original). The serum does plump the creases in dry lips giving it a more fuller look. The lip balm kit Is a great value.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 The balms dry my lips out, I prefer just the 6x serum(original). The serum does plump the creases in dry lips giving it a more fuller look. The lip balm kit Is a great value.

@FLGators

The serum doesn’t do anything more than moisturize my lips either. I do love how both products feel and moisturize though.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Will be getting a couple of this kit. I use ghe individual balms as stocking stuffers.  Current price $43

314-362

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Lip 6X Balm & Dermappeal for Lips Holiday Kisses Set

• Winter Sangria - fuchsia pink with sweet scent
  • Champagne - clear with light shimmer and sweet scent
  • Holly Jolly Melon - clear with melon scent
  • Rosé - light pink with light shimmer and bubblegum scent

I'll have to pick up on one of those. I already have the Derm Appeal I bought during his last visit, but that I can give as a Christmas present to my mom and keep the lip balms for myself. 

@Cumbercookie13 @Chi-town girl

I will probably get this, too. Don’t want shimmer, the pale color is invisible so it doesn’t matter, but I love how soft it makes my lips. I honestly don’t feel any need for the dermappeal product on my lips but I will try it.

I ordered this yesterday and may be my only purchase. Nothing else is getting me excited.

@Tricolor

I put it in my cart and went to bed without buying it. I kept thinking there must be something else I “need” but I haven’t seen anything of interest online so I think I’ll go ahead and order. 

I need new pore serum serum but it won’t be SKINN because what Evine sent me last time was expired products. I’ve been using Isomers but want to try something else so I may just get something at a local store.

Oh my that's horrible getting an expired product! In past years when Dimitri had his holiday shows I would always find so many products that I just had to have. Well my hubby should be happy. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3  I don't notice huge amounts of plumping with the original Lip 6x balms.  I have a couple in the newer packaging that came in a set with the serum that I haven't tried yet.  I know there's a cult following for these balms and I was using them for awhile too, but only at night.  I do find them a little sticky but didn't mind it while sleeping.  My preference is the Original Lip 6x Serum.  When I'm home, I reapply throughout the day as I think of it and then before bed.  I think it works better.  I also have the Professional Lip 6x Serum for use under lipstick.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3, I bought into the hype and bought some of them, honestly I don't see what the big deal is about them. I sometimes use Fresh and Philosophy lip products.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Zoie gift set! No photo yet.  Current price $57   *UPDATE: this is a Doorbuster, price = $50 +$3 shipping

314-364

Skinn Cosmetics Zoie Body Wash, Creme, and Perfume Trio Set

I updated the thread with photos/info. 

Pricing for the Zoie kit is reduced as it is now a Doorbuster.  Good value esp given the fragrance alone sold for $50 when it launched.  If you know someone that loves Lily of the Valley, this would be a nice gift. 

@Chi-town girl - this show only $39.99 + free s&h. 

Valued Contributor

i found myself binge watching Dimitri's shows yesterday.  LOL!  Besides ordering the lip balm kit which I'm really excited about trying, I also ordered the 24 hr Youth Preservation cream for the face.  Since I heard he's coming back on Black Friday, I figured I better pace myself since maybe he'll have some more good deals then.  Smiley Wink