Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

I used to use "Take the Weekend Off": I forgot about an unopened jar I had.  I found it last weekend and after investing at least 20 minutes a day performing skin care rituals, I wanted a break....

Serendipitously, I found that blessed jar.... wow! Except for a few deep lines on my forehead (happy to tell you they are improving with current regime-including use of NuFace, Age Reverse LED and pro-Radiofrequency treatment)- awesome!  Alone-all by itself-nothing else added, it absolutely rocks! I even put makeup on over it when we went out to dinner. I want to use it not only on weekends, but on busy days-it is phenomenal! 

If anybody knows of an upcoming sale, please keep me posted!

Thanks,

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2 - D just offeredcusca double sized Take the Weekend Off last visit in a TTV kit. I see it's posted again as a 'Celebration' kit at the $49 TTV price. It's a fantastic value! 

There are 14 items with special Celebration pricing, including the Chin Up duo for $30

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Purifying, Perfecting & Pore Minimizing Anti-Aging Collection - 312-201

If Sold Separately: $231.50
Evine Price: $70.00
Celebration Price $ 49.98 
Save: $20.02 (29% off)

312-201- Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Purifying, Perfecting & Pore Minimizing Anti-Aging Collection

What a great set this is. I had never tried the TTWO and I have been missing out. The only thing I don't love in the kit is the YPC because it breaks me out, which is  very rare.The pore cleanser and peel off mask are really ggod too. Love !

Valued Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl- there is also a collagen lip kit, which one would you recommend? 

Also, has anyone tried this kit  - Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ Brow Professional Pencil & Gel - 312-233? Any reviews will be appreciated. thanks

@FLGators I really like the Lux Waterproof eyeliners. They glide on like butter but do not budge all day. I have not tried the Brow product so can't offer thoughts on that..

Honored Contributor

Anyone ever use/try the Wet Lips super shine gloss? I don't think I've ever seen it before but interesting ingredients. I am going to try to find video on it to see how it looks on. I also wonder if it comes in other colors besides Honeysuckle.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze - thanks for mentioning the coupon $15.00 off $50.00.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

I just figured out you can click on every show and see all the items. I'm liking theSkinn Colagenisis products in the blue packaging. There is a double size serum for the same price as the half size. I wish I bought more than one ov the TSVS awhile back. Anyone else use these?

@fluffysmom - that's a good feature, isn't it?  Yes, I use several of the DWP items.  The Age Reset Serum is one of my favorites.  BTW - don't overlook eBay as an option.  You can do very well there, better than the Evine prices on individual items.  If you go there and look I think you'll be pleasantly surprised on the 3.4 oz. Age Reset Serum.

@JeanLouiseFinch  Have you also tried the Age Reset for Eyes and if so, how is it different than the Age Reset Serum?  Can't you just use the original Age Reset on both your face and eyes?

@sueinsf - yes, I am currently using the Age Reset for the eyes.  It's a little thicker than the face serum.  My routine includes using a serum and then top it with an actual moisturizer.  The Age Reset for the eyes is OK, but not something I can't live without.  I'm a much bigger fan of the face versioni.  I'll use what I have of the eye one but not sure I'll repurchase.  I don't know why you couldn't try the face Age Reset in the undereye area, but I would be sure to put an eye cream over it.  At night I use the Eye Creme Reverse as my eye area moisturizer.  

Paula says what you put on your face should be able to go under your eyes (with exceptions, of course). That's why she never made an eye creme. Now she does, so go figure.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
There are 14 items with special Celebration pricing, including the Chin Up duo for $30

Oops, just saw this and of course now its sold out!  Then again, I just bought the Gold Bond Neck cream to try since it got some great reviews by posters on the Beauty Board.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone!  I just purchased two of the Neck Amour and I used a 15.00 off coupon that I found online, so I paid 47 dollars for two. I hope I like it. I am currently using the Gold Bond neck cream that was recommended here. I like it very much. The neck amour comes out to be about the same price per ounce as the gold bond. I'll probably put the neck armor over the gold bond.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautybee

I think you will fall in love with the Neck Amour whether you use it on your neck or anywhere on your body. I use it all over my neck/dec each day as a leave on over my Creme Reverse and again at night, so basically I use it as a normal cream 24 hrs a day. I dont need to slather it mask like thick, its just not me!

I dont know what body cream you use, I am a CeraVe Cream (tub) gal but wow this fall and winter has been so abnormally dry, I love the Neck Amour slathered on my arms and legs, all over but arms and legs for sure. You would be shocked to see the crepiness disappear before your eyes and stay like that, nice and moisturized. So I have no doubt you will love this product and especially be happy you bought 2. I promise, you will be sold!!   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Ms Nixie wrote:

@HappyDaze - thanks for mentioning the coupon $15.00 off $50.00.

You are welcome @Ms Nixie!

Valued Contributor

HRe: Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

[ Edited ]

Hi SeaGal!  I plan on using this on my neck and probably back of my hands. My skin hasn't been too bad this winter since it has been so mild where I live. I will have to try that Cerave in a tub. I am currently using the Gold bond body lotion. After reading your post and your enthusiam for the neck amour, I can't wait to try it!Smiley Very Happy