Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

I think this double sized Age Reset was initially posted at $100, now a Celebration item for $75

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Collagenesis Age Reset Serum 3.4 oz - 312-863
312-863- Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Collagenesis Age Reset Serum 3.4 oz
Retail Value: $119.00
Evine Price: $100.00
Celebration Price $ 74.60 
Save: $25.40 (25% off)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

I found a 25% off code for evine and used it on the neck armour. It worked.  I don't buy Skinn any longer and just using up what I have but I do like the neck armour since it is a nice thick moisturizer.  I hope this large size is just as thick as the small size.   I never had the bigger size before.  

I cant include the code but if you google evine coupons it should come up along with the 15% as well. 

So you DO still buy Skinn! 😉

I just meant I don't buy it like I use to. I moved away from this line when he started to reformulate. I am not a fan of the reformulations. I still miss my 24 hour cream.  It was my holy grail in the winter.  I just started really using my 4 oz jar of the neck cream a couple of months ago and love how moisturizing it is and I don't usually use a separate neck cream.  He does these creams well, they feel so nice.  There are still a few things I would like to try from his line and will.  

Enjoy your purchases.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm checking out the products listed on Evine now. Don't want to miss anything! 

- I am on AD for the pore reducing kit and received a letter yesterday that they do not have it but will in a few weeks. I haven't received any on AD yet but I don't need it every 60 days anyway (over that now & still have some) so I changed my AD to every 90 days. I'll probably run out of the daytime serum first. 

WISH LIST:

• I would love the Pure Pore Detox Cleanser in a Deluxe size bottle w/pump like the AM/PM cleansers are sometimes offered in. I really don't care for the tubes for much other than things like hand cream to carry in my purse. 
  • I think it would be n ice if D offered the Forget-Me-Not Skin Perfecting Palette in different shades/skintones - I only use 3 of the 5 shades in the palette & could use more of the others. 

Honored Contributor

A fantastic Try Me price for this lippie kit!

Skinn Cosmetics Lip Dye Long-Wear Lip Lacquer Trio w/ Lip 6X Balm - 312-855
312-855- Skinn Cosmetics Lip Dye Long-Wear Lip Lacquer Trio w/ Lip 6X Balm
If Sold Separately: $94.00
Evine Price: $45.00
Try Me $ 34.80 
Save: $10.20 (23% off)
or  6 valuepay: $5.80, s&h $1.99

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl- there is also a collagen lip kit, which one would you recommend? 

Also, has anyone tried this kit  - Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ Brow Professional Pencil & Gel - 312-233? Any reviews will be appreciated. thanks

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl- there is also a collagen lip kit, which one would you recommend? 

Also, has anyone tried this kit  - Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ Brow Professional Pencil & Gel - 312-233? Any reviews will be appreciated. thanks

@FLGators - the lippie kit with the lip balm & new lip stains is fabulous if you want/need/love the balm & like long lasting lip stains. The balm is fantastic, I use it daily as does everyone I've gifted it. 

Which other lip kit are you considering?  I along with many others love the Lip stem rejen serum.  This kit has the lip rejen seum. The serum helps with the fine lines around the lips & lasts along time

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Care & Color Youthful Pout Lip Essentials Set - 311-764
311-764- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Care & Color Youthful Pout Lip Essentials Set
If Sold Separately: $118.75
Evine Price: $51.50
Event Price $ 36.98 
Save: $14.52 (28% off)
or  6 value pay: $6.16 s&h: $6.99

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators - I have not tried this eye kit, but do love his eye smudge sticks and eye shadow pallets.

Hope others can offer you feedback on this kit

Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ Brow Professional Pencil & Gel - 312-233
312-233- Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ Brow Professional Pencil & Gel
If Sold Separately: $64.00
Evine Price: $32.00
Event Price $ 24.98 
Save: $7.02 (22% off)
or  6 value pa $4.16
S&h $4.99

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators

I purchased the 312-233 kit you're asking about in the brunette option. The taupe looked reddish to me and a few Dazzlers concurred. The brunette color is fine, applying pressure will get a darker pay off.  No new news with that, but... I found the Brow pencil texture to be a bit hard. I tried leaving it on a dark surface in the sun for a morning hoping it would soften a bit but it's still the same. Not knowing this item and with limited reviews I've applied with short strokes and carefully try to avoid over coloring my skin vs the brow hair. This pencil arrives with an angular shape which will be lost with use. Not so sure that's a plus as it'll need to be sharpened. I'm not impressed with this shape as its clumsy and counterintuitive to defining small areas (for me). When ultimately sharpened there will be waste. A square peg in a round hole.

The gel is a treatment product. I didn't get any 'holding' benefit when combed my brows. Can't speak to the treatment aspect as I haven't been consistent with use.

The smudge pencils are great and I am delighted with that. My original July purchase of a smudge kit ( half lip half eyes) was a poor intro to the pencils. Some were rancid, others very grainy textured. Subsequent purchases had these fab pencils included and I'm now pleased and most impressed. No smudging, truly waterproof, no fading and some nice colors accompany the basics. These are very, very nice.

I don't see myself buying the Brow pencil again. It's just ok for me. Maybe someone else will share their comments and feedback technique. I may be missing something or using it wrong. I'm open to hear and try other ideas.  Meanwhile I just picked up an ELF and Milani brow kits which I'll play with this weekend. I saw rec's on the board and these are very inexpensive. 

Honored Contributor

There is a $15 off a $50 purchase code out there at retailmenot so I used that to pick up the ER body butter duo and beekman hand washes. YAY! Can't wait to try that body butter- I've been so patient! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl & @rochelleS for your detailed response. The collagen lip kit is 312-034. Is at a celebration price of $24.98