Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I think this is the 1st TTV

Skinn Cosmetics 6-Piece "Dimitri's Favorites" Hero Skincare Collection - 312-549
312-549- Skinn Cosmetics 6-Piece "Dimitri's Favorites" Hero Skincare Collection

This TTV is now live, $38, $2.99 s&h

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I will sit this one out since I have so much stuff now.  Have dedicated myself to using what I have and getting rid of what I don't use.   So, my sparkler will dim for a  while...........

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Per the weekly program guide, the double sized Neck Amour could be TTV#2!!!!! 

Hope this is true...could be priced at $32, almost the same everyday price for the 4 oz. Yippie Heart 

312-200

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Neck Amour Leave-On Neck Mask 8 Oz Evine Price $40.00

@Linmo @PinkSunset @Tricolor @nycgrl @ChrissyKR & all Dazzlers!

Both TTV's are posted and available. Not sure if it's just a preview for today, then back to regular pricing until TTV day???

Looks like the Feb 'theme' is Skinn favorites or must haves, but I'm thrilled for the Neck Amour Double sized TTV!!! $30, $2.99 s&h 

@Chi-town girl and other Dazzlers there is also $3 off additional purchases of the Neck Amour.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hope this is true...could be priced at $32, almost the same everyday price for the 4 oz. Yippie Heart 

312-200

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Neck Amour Leave-On Neck Mask 8 Oz Evine Price $40.00

@Linmo @PinkSunset @Tricolor @nycgrl @ChrissyKR & all Dazzlers!

Both TTV's are posted and available. Not sure if it's just a preview for today, then back to regular pricing until TTV day???

Looks like the Feb 'theme' is Skinn favorites or must haves, but I'm thrilled for the Neck Amour Double sized TTV!!! $30, $2.99 s&h 

@Chi-town girl and other Dazzlers there is also $3 off additional purchases of the Neck Amour.

@Linmo - that's awesome about the $3 off addtl, in essence it's free s&h after 1st item. I'm going to order multiples of this item & will cancel my AD for the smaller jar. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

312-200

While $30 is a great price, I haven't even opened the 8oz jar that I got last time and that will last me an incredibly long time.  But it is tempting to get 2 for the price of one...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Skinn specials will air tonite at 8 ET on Heather's new beauty hour.

Remember 15% off code if you have not used it yet and 1% back from Mr Rebates.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the Neck amour, price was $29.99 plus 2.99 S&H and used the 15% code so it took another 4,50 off that 30 bucks. Yay! This jar will last a year. I used the 4 oz jar for 5-6 months last time. I even used it on elbows at times, Glad I read this thread and found out about it.

I got 2 jars of 24 hr YPC cream for 9.97 each at HL plus this jar now and I am set! 

Honored Contributor

Where do I find the code please.

Respected Contributor

I found a 25% off code for evine and used it on the neck armour. It worked.  I don't buy Skinn any longer and just using up what I have but I do like the neck armour since it is a nice thick moisturizer.  I hope this large size is just as thick as the small size.   I never had the bigger size before.  

I cant include the code but if you google evine coupons it should come up along with the 15% as well. 

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies  Thanks I found it.