Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

Can I get a hint on the 15% off coupon please? I've tried the one you know talking about the Email but that won't work for me either. 25% off tells me it's only for new customers of course....I have their card and they never send out coupons. Grrr... anyway any help would be appreciated.
Respected Contributor

I used to use "Take the Weekend Off": I forgot about an unopened jar I had.  I found it last weekend and after investing at least 20 minutes a day performing skin care rituals, I wanted a break....

Serendipitously, I found that blessed jar.... wow! Except for a few deep lines on my forehead (happy to tell you they are improving with current regime-including use of NuFace, Age Reverse LED and pro-Radiofrequency treatment)- awesome!  Alone-all by itself-nothing else added, it absolutely rocks! I even put makeup on over it when we went out to dinner. I want to use it not only on weekends, but on busy days-it is phenomenal! 

If anybody knows of an upcoming sale, please keep me posted!

Thanks,

Poodlepet2

Valued Contributor

@periwinkle7  If you've tried (and haven't already used) the 15% code before, call customer service and place your order with them.  I'm sure they'll honor it.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see there is finally an essential radiance body butter DUO yay!!!  312-873

Those that have tried the ER body butter-does it smell just like the oil??

i am going to get it but still hoping some day he does an ER TTV with oil, bb, scrub and body wash!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

i am going to get it but still hoping some day he does an ER TTV with oil, bb, scrub and body wash!

I love the ER oil.  I'm going to have to order the body butter too.  I hope it smells like the oil

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

I found a 25% off code for evine and used it on the neck armour. It worked.  I don't buy Skinn any longer and just using up what I have but I do like the neck armour since it is a nice thick moisturizer.  I hope this large size is just as thick as the small size.   I never had the bigger size before.  

I cant include the code but if you google evine coupons it should come up along with the 15% as well. 

So you DO still buy Skinn! 😉

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks for posting the item #.  I put it in my cart.  I have 3 things in my cart and it's nearly $15 shipping - YIKES.  I'm holding off till tomorrow hoping for a birthday shipping surprise.  @HappyDaze An ER TTV would be the "balm" Woman LOL

Contributor

@End of October wrote:
Can I get a hint on the 15% off coupon please? I've tried the one you know talking about the Email but that won't work for me either. 25% off tells me it's only for new customers of course....I have their card and they never send out coupons. Grrr... anyway any help would be appreciated.

Retailmenot or Offers websites

Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@periwinkle7  If you've tried (and haven't already used) the 15% code before, call customer service and place your order with them.  I'm sure they'll honor it.  Good luck.

Thank you! Smiley Happy I was able to use the 15% off code (but not the 25% though). What a great value for 8 ounces of neck cream in each jar!

Honored Contributor

@periwinkle7 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

Thank you! Smiley Happy I was able to use the 15% off code (but not the 25% though). What a great value for 8 ounces of neck cream in each jar!

@periwinkle7 - glad you & others were able to use a coupon for even more savings! I already used the 15 off on a previous purchase, but it's still a fsntastic buy, basically 50% off plus reduced shipping plus buy more save $3. I bought 4 Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri