Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for 2018!

Oh...I hope the pump bottles will still be offered Woman Frustrated I'm going to save the ones I have just in case & will transfer from the squeeze tubes

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size AM & PM Cleanser Duo 8 oz Each - 313-608

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thx for sharing. I did not buy the Beekman wipes so I think I will try Skinns. Never tried his yet. Looks like a good deal.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thx for sharing. I did not buy the Beekman wipes so I think I will try Skinns. Never tried his yet. Looks like a good deal.

@Nightowlz - I've tried the Beekman wipes twice. 1st when they were introduced I bought the pure unscented and I recd spoiled product-they smelled like sour milk. Did get a refund and there were other customers with same problem, just with the pure.  I'm hesitant to try the pure again,  so when they had the holiday special price on the 4 pack wipes,  I ordered the Vanilla Absolute.  Way too perfumed IMO for a facial wipe and I feel some stinging,  something is an irritant. Will use them up for hands/body but I'm not going to order again.

Skinn wipes are more costly,  but they are amazing!  The original ones have an orange creamsicle scent and are gentle, effective. I hope we get a great price!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I never knew that these were made in China. 

Honored Contributor

Was hoping for a supersized tinted ice balm this visit,  but it doesn't look like that will happen,  maybe Feb

Skinn Cosmetics Hydro Vital Eye Cream & Ice Tinted Eye Balm - 313-783

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@depglass @Tricolor @sommertime  @Blingqueen023 &  anyone interested in the cleansing cloths, the item is now active, so you can purchase.  

Price will be reduced next week, so you can ask for a credit. But if shipping is reduced (hopefully!), Evine will not issue credits for reduced shipping

I'm going to wait to purchase next week. Wish it was on AD. Will prob buy 2 or 3 if pricing is good

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the info you cutie/  I'm going to wait for when it's a TTV.  I hate dealing with customer service with any company lol

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz - I've tried the Beekman wipes twice. 1st when they were introduced I bought the pure unscented and I recd spoiled product-they smelled like sour milk. Did get a refund and there were other customers with same problem, just with the pure.  I'm hesitant to try the pure again,  so when they had the holiday special price on the 4 pack wipes,  I ordered the Vanilla Absolute.  Way too perfumed IMO for a facial wipe and I feel some stinging,  something is an irritant. Will use them up for hands/body but I'm not going to order again.

Skinn wipes are more costly,  but they are amazing!  The original ones have an orange creamsicle scent and are gentle, effective. I hope we get a great price!

Ew, they were spoiled?  Mine also reeked of something awful but I thought that is just the way they were.  They came in a tsv so I didnt send them back, but they were really awful. I figured that was just the way they were because everything seemed to rave about them.

The skinn wipes, I remember totally loving. Smelled lovely, felt soft and luscious to use. I hope they didnt change them. I would order those again in a heartbeat if I didnt have so many wipes on hand.  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I LOVE the Olive & Enzyme cloths, and try to get them when there is a special deal or larger packaing.   I use them every night to take off my make up ...  eye make up too.   I wouldn't hesitate to put this deal on AD if this were sold on QVC, but I'm hesitant to do it on Evine.  I've read some not so good things about them and their AD.  Have you ever had AD with them?  Thanks for the great info.

@nyc1 - I have had a few orders on AD, but I usually cancel them bc a lower price or better value kit is offered.  

I too have read the comments about bad experiences with AD orders -  many of them across different brands, Skinn, Beekman, Isomers,  Active Argan. There is definitely an issue at Evine with AD orders. My limited experience has been good, but I agree with you, it's not reliable. 

I don't see an AD option for the Skinn wipes, so I will prob buy 2 or 3. I bought several of the 4 packs he sold a couple yrs ago and they lasted fine for over 1 yr  in my stash. They were moist and good quality, so I'm not worried about ordering a 1 yr supply.  

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Ew, they were spoiled?  Mine also reeked of something awful but I thought that is just the way they were.  They came in a tsv so I didnt send them back, but they were really awful. I figured that was just the way they were because everything seemed to rave about them.

The skinn wipes, I remember totally loving. Smelled lovely, felt soft and luscious to use. I hope they didnt change them. I would order those again in a heartbeat if I didnt have so many wipes on hand.  

@aprilskies - I and my family like and use a number of Beekman products. But those wipes... the smell of spoiled milk is so distinguishable,  yep there was something unstable in those pure wipes.

A bunch of us posted about it here and it was just with the pure 'unscented' not the other scented ones. It was a big problem made worse with Evine CS not helping most customers, so it was escalated to Beekman HQ

The Vanilla Absolute wipes smell fine, very moist, but I feel a burning sensation on my face when I use them. Something in the ingredients  is an irritant to me so I'm not going to order Beekman wipes again.

Honored Contributor

Rec'd an email from Evine today announcing the AD program is now called 'Subscription' and there is a hotlink to a page displaying a few beauty items that I can buy as a Subscription in January for $5 off. Beekman, Isomers,  Consulte, and Skinn. The new tinted eye ice balm is one of the items I can buy with the $5 savings.