Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for 2018!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl, yes yes yes!!! I want these. They are my favorite cleansing cloths. Nothing comes close. BTW thank you so much for doing your homework. You are the best keeping us posted of his new products.

Contributor

I do that but its not listed yet Smiley Sad

Contributor

just found it and the olive oil ones still have it but the new ones do not, so no sale for me Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Are these showing sold out so they will have product for the shows?  If these are really gone I'm going to bang my head through the wall.  I've been waiting forever.  

Respected Contributor

@depglass, I hope that I caught you in time before you bang your head. I bet these will be a TTV since they are showing "sold out."Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Are these showing sold out so they will have product for the shows?  If these are really gone I'm going to bang my head through the wall.  I've been waiting forever.  

They usually show sold-out to save for the upcoming shows, no pre-sales at this point in time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass @Tricolor @sommertime  @Blingqueen023 &  anyone interested in the cleansing cloths, the item is now active, so you can purchase.  

Price will be reduced next week, so you can ask for a credit. But if shipping is reduced (hopefully!), Evine will not issue credits for reduced shipping

I'm going to wait to purchase next week. Wish it was on AD. Will prob buy 2 or 3 if pricing is good

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Set of 4 Plasma Fusion Full Pigment Lipsticks - 313-784

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

No photo yet -    Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece "New Year" Detoxifying & Pore Minimizing Collection

- 313-361

This ultimate skin collection will help to purify and deeply clean your skin, leaving it looking radiant. The cleanser and mask help clean and invigorate your pores and the pads are for all skin types - but especially those of you with acne-prone skin and large pores. Each pre-soaked medicated pad helps provide smooth, radiant looking skin. They're easy to use, too. Just a simple swipe across your face! Each piece in this set helps strip unwanted elements and helps to minimize pores for an even looking complexion.

Detoxifying & Pore Minimizing Collection Includes

• Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Cleanser - 4 oz
  • Pore Prescriptions Pads - 60 count
  • Pore Magnet Pore Perfection Peel-off Mask - 2 oz

Detoxifying & Pore Minimizing Collection Benefits

Pure Pore Detox Cleanser:

• Don't strip skin of natural oils, help refine it with rare Brazilian volcanic white clay and Amazonian green clay for a gentle, yet deeply purifying cleansing experience
  • This sulfate-free, oil-free cleanser is concentrated with seeds derived from the Moringa tree
  • Helps to easily dissolve dirt, grime and makeup, rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris and impurities
  • Further enriched with African yellow wood tree extract to help tighten and minimize the look of pores
  • A soothing blend of botanical extracts helps replenish depleted moisture levels
  • Botanical scent
  • Lightweight, creamy consistency
  • Squeeze bottle with cap

Pore Prescription Pads:

• Features a powerful blend of 10% glycolic acid and 2% salicylic acid
  • Also includes soothing extracts of green tea, meadowsweet flower and rose
  • Helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and uneven skin tone
  • Jar with twist-of lid and 60 pre-soaked pads

Pore Magnet Peel-off Mask:

• Skinn's exceptionally unique, pore perfecting peel-off mask is concentrated with black clay and red clover extract, rich in powerful antioxidants and minerals to help purify, absorb excess oil and balance skin
  • Goji berry extract helps to give the appearance of tightened skin, while detoxifying seeds derived from the moringa tree help shield skin from various environmental conditions
  • A blend of fruit acids and salicylic acid delivers resurfacing benefits to help improve the look of uneven skin texture
  • Botanical extracts (enriched with vitamins) help soothe and hydrate skin, leaving a supple, smoother complexion
  • Fruity aloe scent
  • Lightweight cream texture
  • Squeeze bottle with cap

Photo is up

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece "New Year" Detoxifying & Pore Minimizing Collection - 313-361

Respected Contributor

@MJRAF  yes,  I remember that.  I wrote to them about it and they promised it would be gone as soon as possible.  I think I wrote to them around the early part or middle of last year.