Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks for the info  Smiley Happy   I wanted to get it but $28 for that little tube, I dont think so  ...

@MrsCat21  I know what you mean.  I like the convenience of being able to keep it in my purse, but that's really the only way I'd use it. Do I really need it for that, at that price?  I haven't convinced myself, I keep waffling.  I'm home most of the time so I can reapply my Lip 6x serums or Luminous oil from the bottle anytime I want to.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks for the info  Smiley Happy   I wanted to get it but $28 for that little tube, I dont think so  ...

@MrsCat21  I know what you mean.  I like the convenience of being able to keep it in my purse, but that's really the only way I'd use it. Do I really need it for that, at that price?  I haven't convinced myself, I keep waffling.  I'm home most of the time so I can reapply my Lip 6x serums or Luminous oil from the bottle anytime I want to.  

Hi girls, I went to HSN last night after learning about the lip oil and it was sold out. Bought a nice top and a new summer dress instead!!

Just checked again and it is avaiable now on extended delivery so I plugged in the $5 coupon and made an order. I have never had real dry lips before but this yr they are so bad, they keep splitting on both sides of center on top lip, ouchie. Nothing has helped, Burts Bees Honey Balm is about all that 1/2 way does. 

So I got lip oil, a top and a dress, oh brother!!   Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Hope everyone LOVES their new purchases! Please post reviews. 

The TS oil is awesome and such a great value!!!

i was able to catch the final 11p show. They presented the new mascara and it looks impressive. Did anyone buy it? The event price was $28, reduced by $10 from list price. Still more than I would like to pay but I'm interested. Will look for reviews.

D said he was excited about the more 'new' items to come for this year but I did not hear any specifics about the new items.

I see there are Skinn shows for April on program guide but no TS in April

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Not sure why everyone is so happy about the "few & far between" Anniversary specials. I was hoping for a double/double Non-Negotiable Kit  instead of some new oil I don't need or double body butter & outrageouly priced mascara!  .If this is the way Dimitri is going to sprinkle "reduced" priced items, then I'll need to find other products to use.

I think the "good old days" of Skinn Kits & Lower Prices are long gone.

BTW for those of you that think the BOGO Pep 20 Body Butter was such a good value...I purchased 2 from Evine at $29 + $2.99 shipping on autodelivery for less than what was charged on 3/4..just saying!

Trusted Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I broke down and bought the TS Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Oil duo, Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Mask, and the Perfect Skin Vivid Wear Airbush Powder. Of those products, I have only used the oil but the reviews on all of these products are great. And I wasn't going to buy anything 😤.

@BExplorer , I think you will be happy with both the mask and the powder. I have dry skin and most powders just dry me out too much. This powder is very light and hydrating. At the time that I bought the powder, it came with a brush. Not sure if yours has the brush but it's one of the best brushes that I have ever used. The mask is another awesome product. Just leaves the skin so soft.

Thanks @Tricolor  I am looking forward to trying these!  I may have to look for the brush!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I got the Hydrating face mask in that pretty pink tube . 20.00 free shp

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I got the Hydrating face mask in that pretty pink tube . 20.00 free shp

@SharkE  - that's one of my fav masks! a.k.a watermelon mask 

It's good as a stand alone but even better used in combo with the deep cleansing vaccum mask. (Use vaccum 1st then watermelon)

Skinn® Cosmetics Vacuum and Wrinkle Soak Mask 2-pack

Skinn® Cosmetics Vacuum and Wrinkle Soak Mask 2-pack

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My first purchase . Hope I like it !

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I broke down and bought the TS Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Oil duo, Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Mask, and the Perfect Skin Vivid Wear Airbush Powder. Of those products, I have only used the oil but the reviews on all of these products are great. And I wasn't going to buy anything 😤.

@BExplorer , I think you will be happy with both the mask and the powder. I have dry skin and most powders just dry me out too much. This powder is very light and hydrating. At the time that I bought the powder, it came with a brush. Not sure if yours has the brush but it's one of the best brushes that I have ever used. The mask is another awesome product. Just leaves the skin so soft.

Thanks @Tricolor  I am looking forward to trying these!  I may have to look for the brush!

A little tip that I forgot to mention that D mentioned on one of his visits. He said to put the brush into the powder then tap the handle on a hard surface. Then brush over the face. It gives a softer look.

Valued Contributor

You know I have tried them ALL.I even sold Lancome.  Last week after using everything to the last drop.  I went to local store and bought every product, eyecream, firming cream, Retinol night creams  EVERYTHING in the line...cleanser too.  Yes I spent over $100 dollars..The product..alll Olay...Great reviews.  I will let you know after a month of cell rejuvination.  I am 64...been doing this for many years.  Every other day on Q and Hsn something becomes obselete.  Prices too hugh for this nonsense.  Also clothing prices...ridculous.  Who does SG think she is...and I will add Logo has gotten to be pretty lady-lie and less circus-like...but again the prices.  The ONLY designer who has GREAT stuff and respects the common woman. in my opinion is Isaac Mizrahi.  Thank you Isaac.  Your clothes are beautiful. your prices resonable.  I was addicted to QVC...now   it is easy to saty away.  I still love Leah and her "compnay" on a Saturday morning.   love David...Nothing against any of the hosts really....just the products.  Ladies do you homework.   .