Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

I like the Perlier hemp oil and one of their other oils too.

Trusted Contributor

I broke down and bought the TS Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Oil duo, Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Mask, and the Perfect Skin Vivid Wear Airbush Powder. Of those products, I have only used the oil but the reviews on all of these products are great. And I wasn't going to buy anything 😤.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

i'm tempted by the eye liners....

Respected Contributor

I am in for the ts too. Love the oil and use it generously. I also had the single bottle on auto ship and will now go with the duo. I hadn't heard Dimitri before he came to hsn even tho I purchased products from evine.  Good to read your posts on skinn. Congrats @ Jean Louise Finch on your weight loss. Thanks @Chi-town girl  for your info.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@sueinsf Thanks so much for sharing the coupon code. I used it on the TS Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil. I watched all the shows (DVR some of them). @Chi-town girl Many thanks for posting all the information about Skinn Cosmetics so appreciated. Hugs to all 🥰🙋🏻‍♀️💐
Trusted Contributor

I got the TS too. For those that used, make sure the coupon actually was applied. I had to cancel & reorder. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  - congratulations on the weight loss. I have had great sucess with toning when I use resistance loops. I don't go too heavy with weights, so a combination w/resistance loops works best for me to tone, tighten & lift. Just thought I'd pass that tip.  

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I broke down and bought the TS Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Oil duo, Divine Elixer Luminous Skin Mask, and the Perfect Skin Vivid Wear Airbush Powder. Of those products, I have only used the oil but the reviews on all of these products are great. And I wasn't going to buy anything 😤.

@BExplorer , I think you will be happy with both the mask and the powder. I have dry skin and most powders just dry me out too much. This powder is very light and hydrating. At the time that I bought the powder, it came with a brush. Not sure if yours has the brush but it's one of the best brushes that I have ever used. The mask is another awesome product. Just leaves the skin so soft.

Honored Contributor

The Divine Elixir Lip Oil is back in stock, in case anyone missed out the other day.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I got the TS too. For those that used, make sure the coupon actually was applied. I had to cancel & reorder. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  - congratulations on the weight loss. I have had great sucess with toning when I use resistance loops. I don't go too heavy with weights, so a combination w/resistance loops works best for me to tone, tighten & lift. Just thought I'd pass that tip.  

Thanks @FLGators . and for the tip too.  That what I'm going to try.  I also have some kettle bells (not too heavy) that sit in the corner.  I should probably pick them up and do something with them.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks for the info  Smiley Happy   I wanted to get it but $28 for that little tube, I dont think so  ...