Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm ordering the TS oil duo on AD

Also, a good time for me to try the Pep40 body cream at the event duo price! 

Trying to remember the posters that use the Pep40 body cream @Tricolor ?

Haven't seen a new H coupon for several weeks...would be nice to have for this event

@Chi-town girl , I love the Pep 40 body cream, You will be so impressed. Very little is needed and works great on the neck too. I even use it on my face when I just want to use product all over. The TS is a great deal. That oil is the best.

Honored Contributor

i have tried mascara from Skinn, 2 different ones and they always flake off under my eyes. Smiley Sad

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

i have tried mascara from Skinn, 2 different ones and they always flake off under my eyes. Smiley Sad

I wasn't a fan of the former versions either.  The one posted in this thread is a brand new one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21 wrote:

WOW, lip oil already SOLD OUT  Smiley Sad 

Does anyone use the pore magnet?:  WOuld love to hear what you think of it...

@MrsCat21     I bought a duo when he was on SHOPNBC.  I hated it... threw out half the first one... still have the 2nd unopened( why I keep it I do not know)  It did not peel off... it took forever to get close to drying enough to peel off..just a mess of a mask. I wish I could give you my unopened container.  I do not suggest buying this.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch , congratulations on the weight loss. Never easy to do but you must feel so much better. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch , congratulations on the weight loss. Never easy to do but you must feel so much better. Heart

Thanks @Tricolor !  Believe it or not, it's been pretty easy and feeling better is such a blessing.  We love what we're eating and don't feel deprived in the least.  I wish I knew about Keto years ago!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

I wasn't a fan of the former versions either.  The one posted in this thread is a brand new one.

@CherryHugs  @JeanLouiseFinch  - $38 for 1 mascara is pricey. I will wait for reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

WOW, lip oil already SOLD OUT  Smiley Sad 

Does anyone use the pore magnet?:  WOuld love to hear what you think of it...

@MrsCat21  - I like it for T-zone. It's effective. My challenge is finding time to do extra masks. I always do a vacuum/watermelon mask back to back or the Active Argan 5 min mask 2x week. The peel off mask is very effective for t -zone

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't know her name, but the hostess currently on air just said the auto delivery on the oil duo will only continue for one year.  Glad I heard that before I cancelled my AD on the single bottle.  In that case I'll just push out the next shipment.  

Trusted Contributor

Done! Thank you for the $5 off code. I'm on auto ship with this so I'll give my Mom the 2nd bottle to try. She also loves D. Thanks again! Fabulous!