Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

My favorite oil x2?!?!   I already have it on auto-ship, but if the pricing is the equivalent of a BOGO, I’ll probably order.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Divine Elixir Luminous Oil Duo is up online.  $55 for two 1 oz. bottles, and available on auto-ship.

Divine Elixir Luminous Lip Oil .17 oz./$28 oz., availble on auto-ship (extended delivery)

Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask is on sale for $24.50

Lash Redemption 4-in-1 Mascara is $38.99

Free Shipping on all.  

Respected Contributor

I may finally try the mask.  Not sure about the oil duo.  I'm still working on my original bottle, so I'm guessing one bottle will last me about a year.  I know it's a good price, but not sure I need to pick up a 2 year supply, even if it has a 2 year shelf life.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I may finally try the mask.  Not sure about the oil duo.  I'm still working on my original bottle, so I'm guessing one bottle will last me about a year.  I know it's a good price, but not sure I need to pick up a 2 year supply, even if it has a 2 year shelf life.

@sueinsf  You must not use much or maybe not use it often.  I can't believe I'm so gah-gah over an oil, I've never liked them in the past.  I use this one nightly, split a drop for my under eye area, then about 6 drops split, then pressed into my face and down my neck.  Sometimes I'll use a drop on my lips or cuticles, or add a few drops to body butter.  At that rate, a single bottle still lasts me quite awhile.  With the duo, I can pay less and stretch out the shipments.

If you decide to try the mask, be aware that it's thick and sort of warms up as you're rubbing it on your face.  That warming goes away shortly.  The mask remains creamy until you take it off, but it comes off easily with a warm washcloth.  I like using it as a follow-up after a DermAppeal or ABC Peel.

Trusted Contributor

SKINN Pep40 Creme Riche Body Butter Duo 690-979 

$68.99
or 5 FlexPay of $13.80
FREE SHIPPING
B13A52A1-B9F8-4143-8F76-6B09AC5B4088.jpeg
Honored Contributor

I'm ordering the TS oil duo on AD

Also, a good time for me to try the Pep40 body cream at the event duo price! 

Trying to remember the posters that use the Pep40 body cream @Tricolor ?

Haven't seen a new H coupon for several weeks...would be nice to have for this event

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

So excited can’t wait until Skinn Cosmetics and Dimitri 🍷💃🏻🥰 15 more minutes! 🤩🥳💋
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  You must not use much or maybe not use it often.  I can't believe I'm so gah-gah over an oil, I've never liked them in the past.  I use this one nightly, split a drop for my under eye area, then about 6 drops split, then pressed into my face and down my neck.  Sometimes I'll use a drop on my lips or cuticles, or add a few drops to body butter.  At that rate, a single bottle still lasts me quite awhile.  With the duo, I can pay less and stretch out the shipments.

If you decide to try the mask, be aware that it's thick and sort of warms up as you're rubbing it on your face.  That warming goes away shortly.  The mask remains creamy until you take it off, but it comes off easily with a warm washcloth.  I like using it as a follow-up after a DermAppeal or ABC Peel.

@JeanLouiseFinch  I use the oil often (usually in the morning) but I do use much less than you -- I generally add 3 drops to my moisturizer.  So I can see if I used 7-9 drops/day, I would certainly use it much faster!

I was just watching Dmitri show the mask and yes, didn't realize it was so thick but I see how it works - thanks for the heads up.  I also would be interested to try the mask and then the oil afterwards as Dmitri mentioned.

If I thought I would use more of the oil/use it up faster, I could see getting the duo.  I'm giving it some thought...

On another thought, has anyone used Hemp oil??  I know there is a Perlier one that is 4oz for $40 that has great reviews.  Another reason I might be hesitant to get the TS duo is if I wanted to consider trying another oil (and of course, Dmitri could introduce another this year too!).  Although I suppose I could alternate one oil day and one night?

Respected Contributor

Code 181753 $5 off $25 Beauty purchase and works on TS!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Code 181753 $5 off $25 Beauty purchase and works on TS!

@sueinsf  - thank you Heart Worked for me for the TS.!  

The lip oil looks amazing but I'm taking a pass this visit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri