Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Skinn fans - rec'd email today:

25% off sitewide at Skinn website,  good thru Sunday March 22

Did you see the new Pep 40 overnight veil that was just launched?  I’m curious and interested.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Skinn fans - rec'd email today:

25% off sitewide at Skinn website,  good thru Sunday March 22

Did you see the new Pep 40 overnight veil that was just launched?  I’m curious and interested.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - yes, I did see the email about the new night cream! Definitely interested!!!

BTW thx for your suggestion to use the elixir oil under eye and décolleté! I've noticed added benefits and no concerns about extra uses thx to my A/S for duo reorder 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

D was on in the morning show, Just caught the last bit, presentng OPA set. He has a show today & Monday.

FRI
MAR 20
12-1p ET

MON
MAR 23
7-8a ET

MON
MAR 23
2-3p ET
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl and others who love Skin Cosmetics Divine Elixir Oil. I rub a little of the oil on my scalp and hair before blow drying my hair. My hair is so shiny and healthy looking. Everyday it’s getting better and better. I rub a little in my ends of my hair at night. Just a little little drop. Just wanted to share. Hope everyone is doing good. Big hugs with no germs. 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️🤗💐🙏🏻
Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting the Skinn shows info @FLGators ! I'm not available to watch, please post any specials or new product info Heart

@Naturesbeauty  - nice to see you and your kind words Heart

yes, the oil is fabulous! It's in my nightly overnight treatment regime.

I know some are also using it daytime -  adding a drop to CC or foundation -haven't tried that yet. 

I use WEN oils for routine scalp treatment. Good idea to use the Divine elixir oil for scalp/hair @Naturesbeauty ! I'm going to try it! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

25% off Skinn sitewide, no code required

84d20a35-f06e-49a3-8b1d-96c1424480f2.png