Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My HSN order shipped quicky, ETA Monday! 

I'm adjusting my regime to use more of the Divine Elixir oil on my neck & décolleté as well as face - very happy with results, using it under my PM cream. Now that I have the duo of oil on  AD with TS pricing I am using it more generously Heart

@Chi-town girl  I've replaced my PM moisturizer (Pep 40 cream) with the Divine Elixer oil. Since I got the Pep 40 serum and cream as a set on an auto delivery plan, the cream is now my daytime neck cream. I was happy using the Pep 40 body butter as my PM neck cream.  I still am, but putting some oil on first really takes it up a notch.

@Chi-town girl @JeanLouiseFinch I use a drop of the elixir under my It CC cream, it looks amamzing. A healthy glow like JLO! That rhymed, didn't it Woman LOL

However, I ordered the It cosmetics bye, bye foundation & not liking it at all. that has nothing to do with the elixir, its just the foundation. Its much lighter shade than the same shade of CC cream, looked chalky on me. I'll give it another try when I'm home but I am pretty sure that is going back. They don't have any shades left for an exchange

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I saw some of this presentation yesterday and was wondering about this oil too.  I didnt  think that Manuela was a fan of oils so I was surprised to hear her rave about it.  She kept talking about the prickly pear oil ,how rare and great it is, but, its the 5th oil in the deck...  So now, wondering ,should I try  it or stick with the Skinn Manuka Oil...

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I was going to gift one of the oils but, nope not this time/order! I might speed up my autoship orders to put a couple bottles aside for gifts.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of A/S orders we can place?  Jean posted that A/S is only good for 1 year

@Chi-town girl  I’m questioning that one year statement.  I checked my shipping schedule on hsn.  The duo is supposed to last 5 months so shipments are automatically set up for that, but the shipping schedule is extended out to 2026.  I bet you can probably make adjustments to the frequency of your shipments. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  -  that sounds great! I will check my A/S schedule

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I saw some of this presentation yesterday and was wondering about this oil too.  I didnt  think that Manuela was a fan of oils so I was surprised to hear her rave about it.  She kept talking about the prickly pear oil ,how rare and great it is, but, its the 5th oil in the deck...  So now, wondering ,should I try  it or stick with the Skinn Manuka Oil...

@MrsCat21 @FLGators  - will look for reviews for the new Isomers oil - event pricing is good esp with free ship.

I'm happy with the Skinn oil and appeciate that it has no scent. Seems like Prickly Pear oil is the 'hot new' beauty oil. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

OmGosh! I had no idea the Skinn Elixir Oil bottles were so gorgeous! My shipment just arrived. I'm very excited to try the oil. WOW! So impressed! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

OmGosh! I had no idea the Skinn Elixir Oil bottles were so gorgeous! My shipment just arrived. I'm very excited to try the oil. WOW! So impressed! 

@BdBettyB I love this oil. Remember it takes very, very little. You can always add more. So glad you love it. Others do too. 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl @JeanLouiseFinch I use a drop of the elixir under my It CC cream, it looks amamzing. A healthy glow like JLO! That rhymed, didn't it Woman LOL

However, I ordered the It cosmetics bye, bye foundation & not liking it at all. that has nothing to do with the elixir, its just the foundation. Its much lighter shade than the same shade of CC cream, looked chalky on me. I'll give it another try when I'm home but I am pretty sure that is going back. They don't have any shades left for an exchange

@FLGators  I also got the It Bye Bye Foundation but I like it quite a bit so far.  Better than the CC cream which I found a little too heavy.  This one is a lighter consistency and I like that.  The shade seems to be fine for me.  I got the Fair-Light (Fair-Light in CC cream was darker and more yellow on me and not in a good way).  So it's a keeper for me.  I hope you get to try a darker shade and see if that works for you. 

I might try putting a drop of the elixir under it, but I'm already putting a few drops in my moisturizer which I'm using underneath.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators  I also got the It Bye Bye Foundation but I like it quite a bit so far.  Better than the CC cream which I found a little too heavy.  This one is a lighter consistency and I like that.  The shade seems to be fine for me.  I got the Fair-Light (Fair-Light in CC cream was darker and more yellow on me and not in a good way).  So it's a keeper for me.  I hope you get to try a darker shade and see if that works for you. 

I might try putting a drop of the elixir under it, but I'm already putting a few drops in my moisturizer which I'm using underneath.

@sueinsf - I am a warm undertone & the medium tan in the CC cream is an exact match in winter. A blend of tan/tan is perfect during the summer depending on how much sun I get. The bye bye but it is just too yellow on me. I wish they had other shades available for an exchange coz like you said I like the consistency better than the CC cream.

I wanted to buy 2 different shades but the shade charts are exactly the same as the CC cream. Same models, same shades. Very misleading. If only they compared their various foundations during their presentations or better yet make different color charts for different foundations they offer rather than a generic chart! One would think that is a no brainerWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

Skinn fans - rec'd email today:

25% off sitewide at Skinn website,  good thru Sunday March 22

Respected Contributor

I succumbed to the Skinn Elixir oil TS. It's going back tomorrow. It doesn't do anything that other products don't do better for me, and I couldn't wash it off fast enough because of the smell. I just don't think I'm made for some product lines. I'll add Skinn to Perlier and except for the soaps, Beekman that are "none for me, thanks" brands. I'm glad the oil works for people, but for me it was a dud and the smell was too much.