Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

@sueinsf  THANK YOU SO MUCH for the code.  I went back and added it, and got $5 off.  NICE.  Much appreciated.

I had this Skinn Manuka Honey Oil on AD.  One was $39.   I just cancelled and ordered the TS... since it's 2 for $55 with Free Shipping.  @JeanLouiseFinch I'm with you, I LOVE THIS OIL.  It feels good and smells good.   I use it all over.

Respected Contributor

Does not look like any bargain to me. The oil choices are plentiful and cheaper. The first thing I ever ordered from him, the exfoliating wash was terrible. It leaves a waxy feeling , and a menthol smell. I felt like I had to re-wash. No more Skinn for me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm ordering the TS oil duo on AD

Also, a good time for me to try the Pep40 body cream at the event duo price! 

Trying to remember the posters that use the Pep40 body cream @Tricolor ?

Haven't seen a new H coupon for several weeks...would be nice to have for this event

@Chi-town girl  That’s a great price on the Pep 40 Body Butter duo. My single jar (on AD), is $56.  It’s really thick, but that doesn’t bother me.  I really like it as a PM neck cream.  Since I’ve lost my weight (73 lbs. since late June and still going), my arm skin is a little loose and crepey.  More exercise is required to get the bat wings toned up but results take time.  In the meantime, I am taking supplements to address the skin but also using the Pep 40 cream for the external approach, making sure all my bases are covered.  It a really good cream as long as the consistency isn’t an issue for you.   

Regular Contributor

Many of the products I see say to call to order.  Is this their way of holding stock back for future presentations?  

Trusted Contributor

WOW, lip oil already SOLD OUT  Smiley Sad 

Does anyone use the pore magnet?:  WOuld love to hear what you think of it...

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

WOW, lip oil already SOLD OUT  Smiley Sad 

Does anyone use the pore magnet?:  WOuld love to hear what you think of it...

@MrsCat21I have used it faithfully in the past, but now I'm just using up what I have in my stash.  It does a great job, if you're consistent.  The only reason I'm not going to continue is because I don't really need it anymore. 

If you have any skin sensitivities, be advised that this mask can sting/burn a little when you first apply it.  You also need to apply it in a decent thickness, don't be stingey. The pore magnet cleanser is a nice pairing for this mask.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

The lipsticks from SKINN have been rancid. Neck Armour Serum mostly  Aloe and did nothing but the cream is ok as richer and Shea butter as a second ingredient. I love DermAPeel but now comes in 2oz. tubes instead of 4oz. I still enjoy the am pm cleansers but again less ounces and  prices high with no kits to try new products.

I check in on occasion but remain disappointed. I liked Take the Weekend Off but can not find it anymore. I liked his hair care but cant find it also.  Buying less and less SKINN.

The so called rancid twinset lipsticks were never proven to be such. There was one color in a group of twinsets that smelled "off", but the rest in the set didn't.  And even so, that line isn't even sold anymore.  I've purchased numerous Skinn lip products and they've all been fine.  

Honored Contributor

Thru 3/5 RetailMeNot is offering 20% back from HSN and the $5 coupon code is also posted on their site, so you can use both!!

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

Many of the products I see say to call to order.  Is this their way of holding stock back for future presentations?  

Where, specificially?  I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm ordering the TS oil duo on AD

Also, a good time for me to try the Pep40 body cream at the event duo price! 

Trying to remember the posters that use the Pep40 body cream @Tricolor ?

Haven't seen a new H coupon for several weeks...would be nice to have for this event

@Chi-town girl  That’s a great price on the Pep 40 Body Butter duo. My single jar (on AD), is $56.  It’s really thick, but that doesn’t bother me.  I really like it as a PM neck cream.  Since I’ve lost my weight (73 lbs. since late June and still going), my arm skin is a little loose and creepy.  More exercise is required to get the bat wings toned uu but results take time.  In the meantime, I am taking supplements to address the skin but also using the Pep 40 cream for the external approach, making sure all my bases are covered.  It a really good cream as long as the consistency isn’t an issue for you.   

Thank you for sharing your use for the pep 40 body cream @JeanLouiseFinch 

CONGRATULATIONS. on your weight loss- fantastic Jean!!!!!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri