Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

[ Edited ]

The TS is a duo of the Divine Elixir oil. No pricing info yet, but I suspect it will be comparable to a buy 1 get 1. 

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Oil Manuka Honey Auto-Ship®

*Edited to add TS info + show times*

Wednesday, March 4th

ET: 12:00am, 1:00am, 8:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm, 6:00pm, 9:00pm, 11:00pm

On Skinn Facebook,  post regarding a new mascara coming soon.

88068994_3369288353084808_1260530544408526848_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Products + March 4th TS ♡

If you are registered for Skinn updates, they sent email today regarding 2 new products to be released tmrw!!!

image.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks so much. I love Dimitri and I do use several of his products. I can’t wait for his visit to HSN. ❤️🙋🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@Chi-town girlThanks so much. I love Dimitri and I do use several of his products. I can’t wait for his visit to HSN. ❤️🙋🏻‍♀️

@Naturesbeauty  - you're welcome!  

I edited the OP to add show time info. Will be checking the Skinn website/facebook tmrw to checkout the new items Woman Very Happy

Contributor

Heavy sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!! New oil??? Really?  I thought the Maruka Oil was sooooooo wonderful...lol.  I guess the days of his wonderful kits are over.  I really think a lot of people are getting tired of his "new game"  ....a new product every few months.  Makes you wonder what was wrong with the old productSmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I like this line of skin products but I dont watch anymore since the prices are alot higher.  I have Super Size products from him when he was on the other Channel, and his kits were a great value. Also the larger sizes. I cant believe how small the sizes are now on some of the stuff he sells. I am no longer buying what he is selling on HSN once all my products are used up.

Honored Contributor

@Reba954 wrote:

Heavy sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!! New oil??? Really?  I thought the Maruka Oil was sooooooo wonderful...lol.  I guess the days of his wonderful kits are over.  I really think a lot of people are getting tired of his "new game"  ....a new product every few months.  Makes you wonder what was wrong with the old productSmiley LOL

I pretty much quit buying his products for this reason. I like something he is selling....pushing....and suddenly it is discontinued and a new product takes its place. Very disappointed. 

I want to keep taking what works for me....too may discontinued products...so no more buying from him. 

Honored Contributor

I don’t see how anything can be an improvement on the Luminous Oil.  Maybe the new oil is one for the body.   I did not like his current lash primer and mascara.  I like what I’m currently using so I doubtill try the new one...or at least I’ll wait to see some reviews first.  

Honored Contributor

I like a few things--but for me, the make up is awful!!! Just threw out a bunch ---once I got a mascara that was completely empty--just the tube, no brush either---still have some  skincare and will use them up but won't be buying anymore.-

Respected Contributor

I love the Manuka Oil so curious to see what this might be. Will go check it out on Facebook. Thank you @Chi-town girl .