Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Non-Negotiable Product + Dec Shows & Jan TS!!!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I bought his Pep 40 Creme Riche Body Butter over the summer with a 20% off coupon but held off using it. Wanted to wait for the colder weather. OMG! This stuff is awesome. I love Josie's Body Butters too but this stuff is amazing. Very little is needed and I have been using it on my neck too. It does sink in without much rubbing. I am impressed with how my skin is looking on my arms and legs. 

@Tricolor  - I haven't tried the Pep 40 body cream yet. LOVE the DWP body cream in the blue jar. It's my default for ordering with HSN coupons when I don't have another priority to use the coupon 

It's a very rich cream. For some it might be too hydrating but for me I need it. I am waiting on a another coupon so I can restock.

@Tricolor  - did you get this week's H coupon?

Posters that have tried both the Pep40 body cream (white jar) and DWP body cream ( blue jar) provided reviews that the DWP cream was more emollient than Pep40. Some use both bc the Pep40 has more firming benefits so they use on upper arms, thighs etc and the DWP on rest of body including neck and decolletage.  You might want to try the DWP to compare.

Interesting info because I thought it was the reverse that the Pep 40 would be more emollient. May have to try the DWP to compare. Thank you.

@Tricolor @Mistic  @FLGators  @Naturesbeauty  & Skinn fans - there is a new weekend coupon! 

A new 20% coupon! COUPON CODE=181076.

Good for the weekend 12/27-29. It only showed up as an email, so check your email - nothing posted in my account or as the usual banner. I will probably use it for a beauty item. Enjoy!!!

e2454793-200c-461f-a0a1-f6f9d30aac90.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

I had a notice in the HSN app but didn’t see it anywhere else. Of course, I saw it right after I ordered some Beekman Hand Salve to try!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks 🙏 @Chi-town girl  i would have most definitely missed that one. D is on this Sun & Mon, saw a new ad on HSN. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I bought his Pep 40 Creme Riche Body Butter over the summer with a 20% off coupon but held off using it. Wanted to wait for the colder weather. OMG! This stuff is awesome. I love Josie's Body Butters too but this stuff is amazing. Very little is needed and I have been using it on my neck too. It does sink in without much rubbing. I am impressed with how my skin is looking on my arms and legs. 

@Tricolor  - I haven't tried the Pep 40 body cream yet. LOVE the DWP body cream in the blue jar. It's my default for ordering with HSN coupons when I don't have another priority to use the coupon 

It's a very rich cream. For some it might be too hydrating but for me I need it. I am waiting on a another coupon so I can restock.

Posters that have tried both the Pep40 body cream (white jar) and DWP body cream ( blue jar) provided reviews that the DWP cream was more emollient than Pep40. Some use both bc the Pep40 has more firming benefits so they use on upper arms, thighs etc and the DWP on rest of body including neck and decolletage.  You might want to try the DWP to compare.

Interesting info because I thought it was the reverse that the Pep 40 would be more emollient. May have to try the DWP to compare. Thank you.

@Tricolor @Mistic  @FLGators  @Naturesbeauty  & Skinn fans - there is a new weekend coupon! 

Good for the weekend 12/27-29. It only showed up as an email, so check your email - nothing posted in my account or as the usual banner. I will probably use it for a beauty item. Enjoy!!!

e2454793-200c-461f-a0a1-f6f9d30aac90.jpg

Thank you for posting the coupon. My emails from the shopping channels go to notification center on my iphone. So they don't show up in my email. Well I have been sick and saw that there was one from HSN. Well I accidentally cleared my activity and then lost the coupon. Thank you so much. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

Thanks 🙏 @Chi-town girl  i would have most definitely missed that one. D is on this Sun & Mon, saw a new ad on HSN. 

@FLGators  - you're welcome! I know we're feeling shopping fatigue, but these coupons are great for beauty replenishment or to try something new from our wishlists.  Free shipping is a bonus!  

What are you planning to buy? I was hoping the new resurfacing pads would be posted - missed grabbing them at Skinn store when there was the holiday 30% event Woman Frustrated

I use a variety of masks, but this duo is still my favorite Heart the vaccum mask is such a gentle deep cleansing mask and using the watermelon mask as step2 is the ultimate finishing, leaves your skin feeling soft, plump and a youthful glow - makeup optional...love, love, love 

Skinn® Cosmetics Vacuum and Wrinkle Soak Mask 2-pack
674-420
Skinn® Cosmetics Vacuum and Wrinkle Soak Mask 2-pack

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3  - let me know your experience with the Beekman handsalve. Now you can treat yourself to another goodie with the coupon!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

Thank you for posting the coupon. My emails from the shopping channels go to notification center on my iphone. So they don't show up in my email. Well I have been sick and saw that there was one from HSN. Well I accidentally cleared my activity and then lost the coupon. Thank you so much. 

@Tricolor  - you're welcome! I did receive a couple of email reminders for the coupon, but it's still not showing anywhere online for my account!  Hope you're feeling better Heart how are you going to use the coupon? 

Honored Contributor

Rec'd an alert for price reduction for the fabulous ABC peel. 8 pack is now $99, free shipping. Excellent price of $80 with coupon!!!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend Heart  will pop in when I get a break in the action!

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP ABC Triple Action Peel
656-428
Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP ABC Triple Action Peel

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks so much for all the good coupons and information. What is you must have Skinn product?
Trusted Contributor

I want to try the Green Tea + Mint Cleanser. I would like for  it to be in one of his shows. It is only available on Skinn website. I don't want to pay the shipping. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Tricolor  - you're welcome! I did receive a couple of email reminders for the coupon, but it's still not showing anywhere online for my account!  Hope you're feeling better Heart how are you going to use the coupon? 

Thank you for asking. I am starting to feel better today. Actually got out to walk my dog. Don't really need anything right now but did not want the coupon to go to waste. So I ordered another tub of the Pep 40 Creme Riche Butter. Hoping for a nice TS when he returns in January. It's nice to see that HSN is expanding his line. I do miss his SPF and his Milky Protein Body Wash. Maybe they will be bringing that to us someday again. That's funny about that coupon because it usually shows up in my alerts and it did not. Thank you for sharing.Woman Wink