Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Favorites!

@Chi-town girl - I ordered the OPA kit; the line lift, the duo of transculence on AD, 2 of the cleanser TTV's and the duo of the Hylighten - I wish I ordered more of the ice balm, but I still have one from the previous hydro-vital kits. 

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I ordered the OPA kit; the line lift, the duo of transculence on AD, 2 of the cleanser TTV's and the duo of the Hylighten - I wish I ordered more of the ice balm, but I still have one from the previous hydro-vital kits. 

@nycgrl I should have bought 2 of the cleanser kits. A super value with the larger sizes and I would have loved another peptide cream sample.  I am now using my 2nd/final sample. My face/neck/dec looks improved after 1 week, as if I had just spent a week at the spa! Definitely ordering the peptide cream.

Also, I've been better about using my Nuface microcurrent device 3-4x week and it definitely boosts firming. Loving my results!

Reading the reviews for Line Lift on Evine,  I too had problems pulling the cap off. So many complaints are posted about the cap. I had to chuckle when one cust said she pulled off the label - I started to do the same. It felt like the cap was sealed or glued. Not good, they will have returns for that reason

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

So far, I can't say the Line Lift is a favorite, but I've only been using if for a few days.  @Chi-town girl how soon did you see some result?  I figure I'll use it until it is empty and give it a full shot and decide if I want to cancel the A/D.  I'm also curious to see how long the bottle lasts.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

So far, I can't say the Line Lift is a favorite, but I've only been using if for a few days.  @Chi-town girl how soon did you see some result?  I figure I'll use it until it is empty and give it a full shot and decide if I want to cancel the A/D.  I'm also curious to see how long the bottle lasts.

@sueinsf I started to notice diminished lines after 3 days using am & pm. But I notice more improvement on the 3 lines on my neck than the 2 on my forehead. I think the neck enzyme peel is very effective & adding to results. Plus I'm using the new chinup serum. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf I started to notice diminished lines after 3 days using am & pm. But I notice more improvement on the 3 lines on my neck than the 2 on my forehead. I think the neck enzyme peel is very effective & adding to results. Plus I'm using the new chinup serum. 

@Chi-town girl  Thanks.  I like the Enzyme Mask too.  But I wanted the Line Lift for my facial wrinkles more than neck -- haven't even tried it there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for sharing your products, regime and follow up results on the above mentioned items. I am closely behind you with the exception of the Skinn Neck Amour Enzyme Mask. We'd previously chatted about this and with your current comments I will add this next time sround. Hopefully the price and shipping charges will be graceful. 

I've been using the new Line Lift too. My cap was a bugger to get off like many have stated. I too wish it dispensed a smaller, cleaner line amount like shown on air. I'll continue to play with this and hopefully tame this excess quanity. That being said, I like my initial results. There's a definite softening of lines around my lower face which is my target area. I did use some on my neck and dec but haven't noticed anything yet. With the excess, I rubbed arms and hands so as not to waste any. Overall, it'll be interesting to see how and if continued useage benefits will play out for all of us who are initially pleased with the results. If there's a con, other than the zealous dispenser, for me, the unexpected kind of oiliness the foam changes to when it's being rubbed in. This does take a bit to absorb which is okay at night, (wake up feeling firm and dewey) just more time consuming in the am. Have you or anybody else experienced this too?

...So far, so good.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS @sueinsf & Line Lift users - this product reminds me of hair mousse in terms of delivery and texture. 

I do not apply directly on my face or neck. Instead I gently push on the top of bottle to dispense a small dime size amount to my hand then I use ring finger to pat into the specifuc lines. I apply it thick just on tbe line. Then I rub it in. Not all over, just in specific areas. I usually need two dime size amounts per application.  I don't find it wasteful and no problems with too much product, HTH

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I just finished up my blue chin-up and  have a yellow chin-up starting; are you saying the Neck Amour serum is better, in your opinion? Is this product replacing the other two? TIA

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I just finished up my blue chin-up and  have a yellow chin-up starting; are you saying the Neck Amour serum is better, in your opinion? Is this product replacing the other two? TIA

@SahmIam - hi, yes the Blue & Yellow Chinup serums are now in the Neck Amour gold bottle. I only bought the Redensify version (yellow) in the new formula. They are now clear/slightly opaque, no longer blue or yellow. 

I think the new formula of the Redensify is better, but I'm also using the new Enzyme Neck Mask. The combo is excellent! I def see a bump up in results. I still have a couple of nottles of the blue & yellow chin up in my stash & I will use them. I use yellow at night, blue for a.m.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam - hi, yes the Blue & Yellow Chinup serums are now in the Neck Amour gold bottle. I only bought the Redensify version (yellow) in the new formula. They are now clear/slightly opaque, no longer blue or yellow. 

I think the new formula of the Redensify is better, but I'm also using the new Enzyme Neck Mask. The combo is excellent! I def see a bump up in results. I still have a couple of nottles of the blue & yellow chin up in my stash & I will use them. I use yellow at night, blue for a.m.

So there are 2 versions of the new "gold" bottle neck serum? One that contains the "blue" and one that contains the "yellow"?  I thought there was just 1 new serum that covered day and night, lol. Looks like I'll have to investigate that. 

I love his neck serums; better than anything I've tried so far. Thanks for the info! : )