Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - New Favorites!

Game changers! Neck Amour Enzyme Mask + DWP Line Lift

Glad I bought the Line Lift on AD. I only need a small amount for a few lines on my neck & 1 on forehead. After 3 days, I see improvements, so imagine after consistent 90 days! 

I'm also using the new Pep40 cream nightly. Have 2 samples. I hope iit's offered on AD. Bet there will be an eye cream too Heart

Skinn Cosmetics Neck Amour Enzyme Resurfacing Mask 4 oz - 312-633
312-633- Skinn Cosmetics Neck Amour Enzyme Resurfacing Mask 4 oz

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Treatment 2.25 oz - 312-700
312-700- Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Treatment 2.25 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New Favorites!

I ordered the Neck Amour Serum "define"............because I'm down to my LAST Chin Up..........and didn't want to be "without" if the Chin Up is being discontinued.    Haven't tried it yet, tho (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl Dimitri mentioned using the DWP translucense serum before the new line lift. Are you doing that? TIA

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I ordered the Neck Amour Serum "define"............because I'm down to my LAST Chin Up..........and didn't want to be "without" if the Chin Up is being discontinued.    Haven't tried it yet, tho (!)

@Desertdi - I forgot to add that I am using Chinup. I've been using the yellow/redensify at night and the blue/define in a.m. 

Ijust switched over to the new redensify for night (it's a clear color now). I do think it is improved over the older blue formula. I still have some of the yellow & blue chinup in my stash so I will use it up, but new orders will be for the new clear version

Skinn Cosmetics Choice of Define or Redensify Neck Amour Serum 1.7 oz - 313-048
313-048- Skinn Cosmetics Choice of Define or Redensify Neck Amour Serum 1.7 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

@Chi-town girl Dimitri mentioned using the DWP translucense serum before the new line lift. Are you doing that? TIA

@Danishgal yes, I'm using the Translucence before the Line Lift. I also use some Isomers serums under the Line Lift - the Glutathiosome + Super skin just one drop each.

Valued Contributor

Glad i bought one 

Honored Contributor

I've tweaked my regime to incorporate the new Enzyme masks that I'm using: The Armour Neck from Skinn, 3×/week for neck only.

And for face, I recently bought the Isomers Enzyme mask that can also be used for neck, I'm using it 2×/week for face + using Skinn ABC peel 1x/week.

Adding the Isomers Eye Peel 3x/week. This provides a full face/neck/dec mask treatment that's super effective for cell turnover.

Once or twice a week, I do the deep pore mask with watermelon moisture mask duo treatment from Skinn.  It depends on what my skin needs based on weather, travel, outdoor activities. I'm trying to be more consistent

What are your favorite masks

ISOMERS Skincare Enzyme Peel Acid Free Restoration Serum 1.86 oz - 300-048
300-048- ISOMERS Skincare Enzyme Peel Acid Free Restoration Serum 1.86 oz

ISOMERS Skincare Exfoliate & Renew Eye Peel Skincare Treatment 1 oz - 300-398
300-398- ISOMERS Skincare Exfoliate & Renew Eye Peel Skincare Treatment 1 oz

Honored Contributor

I am very happy with my recent purchases. 

The DWP Line Lift is a winner. Will keep this on A/D. Curious to see how long one container lasts since I'm only using as spot treatment

The new Neck Amour Enzyme Mask + chin up is also a winner. Will use up my existing Chinup/older versions,  but will transition to new formulas.

My neck looks & feels tighter, more youthful after just 1 week of incorporating the new items! 

Delightfully surprised about the Ice Depuffer Eye Balm. Given the mixed reviews, I thought It might be disappointing,  but I Love it! Really nice formula. Immediate cooling effect. Goes on smoothly and quickly absorbed.  A must for those dealing with allergies or puffy eyes. Another keeper!!!

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Duo 0.28 oz Each - 313-047
313-047- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Duo 0.28 oz Each

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I'm adding OPA to my list. I haven't tried the body wash or body butter yet, but I am enjoying the perfume. Did you get the "try me"?

I too love the ICE BALM.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I'm adding OPA to my list. I haven't tried the body wash or body butter yet, but I am enjoying the perfume. Did you get the "try me"?

I too love the ICE BALM.

@nycgrl - that Ice Balm is fantastic! I need one just for my travel bag. I don't remember if that supersized duo was on AD, but next AD offer I'm grabning it

I adore Opa! I've been using the fragrance but not haven't tried the body products yet. I think it's a year round fragrance. Long lasting, I can still smell it end of day. Have recd lots of compliments.  

Everything thaf I ordered this visit is a winner & keeper! Cant wait till Sept for the new peptide cream

Did you order anything from the Anniv visit?