Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  The new neck cream is an easy pass for me. First, 6oz being supersized is a joke. Second, the spf is 15; that's an insult as ANYONE who is into taking care of their skin that is no longer the recommended level by the medical community- it's much higher. Third, it's a chemical block and that's a big no-no.

Very disappointed with this product. Expected more from Dimitri.

I understand and agree @SahmIam

I'm not buying either TTV. I want the Neck Amour Enzyme Mask - hoping for a better price.  Would love to see the info about the Pep40 eye cream before the shows. I think that's it for me this visit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Only thing.  

i’m Interested in is the ice drops and that’s it. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Only thing.  

Ice Ice Baby! I wanna see D and Heather break it down Woman LOL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I have and love the ice balm cooling duo. It's truly refreshing and doesn't affect your makeup. I have these on subscription and highly recommend. 

On another note regarding the new Ice Drops...I'd previously purchased the Isomers product. Hoping to have a bit of benefit from my "warm" nights. I didn't experience any relief. Cooling results were short lived. My overall impression was meh. Maybe this would be better suited for a sunburn situation,  although I can hardly envision that happening for me. 

Perhaps some of you more talented product mavens can better compare and evaluate the these products better than me. I'd still like to have something like this that'll work.

Screenshot_2018-05-15-18-10-11-1.pngScreenshot_2018-05-15-18-09-40-1.pngScreenshot_2018-05-15-18-08-53-1.png

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Only thing.  

@Chi-town girl Omg!  You made my night.  I haven’t heard that song in ages.  I love it.  You are a cutie and a half.  I love vanilla ice.  You’re awesome 😎 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Only thing.  

@Chi-town girl Omg!  You made my night.  I haven’t heard that song in ages.  I love it.  You are a cutie and a half.  I love vanilla ice.  You’re awesome 😎 

@Blingqueen023 - Hi Cutie Heart lol, now I can't get the song outta my head Woman LOL  

I guess it could be worse, some sad depressing song or a desire to bash a Q host/vendor Woman LOL or as Iris Apfel said on her overnight show about people that dress sloppy "seeing a guy with an unbuttoned shirt with his hairy chest showing" OMG, she is funny and inspiring Woman LOL 

So, the 1st line of the song lyrics is a perfect greeting: "Yo, VIP, let's kick it!" 

Have a fabulous day VIP Cutie! 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 - don't forget...we still have the new Pep40 Eye Cream that is yet to post.

And, I looked at HSN June calendar - Trish is back on Thur June 7. They have her listed with Michael Todd for the midnight/TS hour plus she has at least 1 full hour show! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - don't forget...we still have the new Pep40 Eye Cream that is yet to post.

And, I looked at HSN June calendar - Trish is back on Thur June 7. They have her listed with Michael Todd for the midnight/TS hour plus she has at least 1 full hour show! 

@Chi-town girl 😮 you had to tell me about trish and Michael Todd, lol. Just when ‘I paid off my hsn bill ‘i’m In trouble again.   You betcha ‘i’ll Be watching.  Thanks for the reminder for the pep40 eye cream.  I swear you are such a ❤️ love muffin.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 😮 you had to tell me about trish and Michael Todd, lol. Just when ‘I paid off my hsn bill ‘i’m In trouble again.   You betcha ‘i’ll Be watching.  Thanks for the reminder for the pep40 eye cream.  I swear you are such a ❤️ love muffin.  

@Blingqueen023 - LOL Woman LOL I missed out on that great pricing of the Michael Todd MU brush! I certainly don't 'need' anything,  but I will DVR Trish's shows Heart 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Interesting Evine news...part#1

I noticed host Wendi Russo hasn't been on in awhile. She is no longer with Evine.  Per her Facebook page, she is now Media and Pageant Coach

31949583_2043346025881674_4803359602710151168_o.jpg

@Chi-town girl  Thank you, I have been wondering where she was. You sure keep us up to date on so many topics & I for one really appreciate it. If D w/ SKINN ever brings back his original lip 6X Serum, you know who to contact, if you will pls I'd be very grateful. I have my DVR set for his shows w/ my fingers crossed. :-)