Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

@Tique wrote:

Just announced: In June during a mini visit, Lip 6X Original in the pump will be back for a one-chance offer.

Launching a new mascara system. Under the DWP line.

@Tique - TY! I am soooooo happy Woman Very Happy

It betta be the true 'original' formula! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Dang gals! Well done! Now why a one time deal?

@Porcelain - good question. But, let's sell it out. Then we Rally again if needed!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

June visit dates: Thur 6/14 - Sat 6/16

HeartSweet DreamsHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Porcelain @Tique 

This is great news!!! I look forward to trying this 6x serum. I wonder if the small quanity/relaunch is to test the waters. Or will a near sell out find his office locating "500 more" for immediate delivery or advance order spiel.

Regardless you all must be thrilled! How long will a bottle last? Did I see a year? Truly? 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Porcelain @rochelleS @Leiloni Anyone. Everyone.

OMG!!!!!! SOMEONE please tell me you heard this too!  I'm watching the final Skinn shows. Just turned on the 10 p ET show, catching the final 15 minutes and at10:58 p ET D talked about products he is bringing for June. I heard blah, blah and then...............

"I'm bringing back the original Lip 6X serum in the pump. A 1 time chance. "

Thump, smelling salts please, lol I'm  buying a case Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl  Girl you are the bomb!!! I was watching him & working out at the same time, so I wasn't much listening. I am buying a case too! THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking out for me, you are so true to your word! I am your humble servant for life, thank you to the moon & back! Yippie, yippie & thank you forever! I will be watching in June!!!! Thank You a million, zillion times, you rock @Chi-town girl !!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Porcelain @Tique 

This is great news!!! I look forward to trying this 6x serum. I wonder if the small quanity/relaunch is to test the waters. Or will a near sell out find his office locating "500 more" for immediate delivery or advance order spiel.

Regardless you all must be thrilled! How long will a bottle last? Did I see a year? Truly? 

@rochelleS - if it's the regular size which is 0.5 oz, it would last approx 6 months.

I have the supersized which is 1.2 oz and it lasts approx 1 yr, but I only use at night for pm/overnight treatment.  I believe I paid around $15 at Hautelook. 

I did a google search, someone has the small bottle for sale at Amazon for $34! Yikes

61B+40jLsSL._SL1500_.jpg

Fuller, plumper lips are now available without the wait, thanks to this fast-working, volume-boosting Lip 6x amplifying serum. There's plenty of science behind this lip serum. Powerful vectorized peptides provide deep penetration; pink purslane extract stimulates hyaluronic acid, chondroitin supports tissue and collagen-injected liposomes boost moisture--all resulting in rapid, visible plumping. Lips are visibly augmented and lip rim appears firmer, too. Using easy pump dispenser, apply pea size amount to lips and lip lines twice daily on clean dry lips. May be used more frequently for increased results. 0.5 oz.

Trusted Contributor

@DJP wrote:

Does anyone use the neck products. Just wondering if I should invest in this. I heard there is nothing that will improve the neck. TIA

@DJP I I use Prai's neck crm on HSN, I love this neck cream got in on a special & auto-delivery. IMO, it's great! I don't know about Skinn's never tried it, but as you know they're having a special on it or I think they are.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

Okay I did my bit. I sent the following to the customer service email address:

"Hi Skinn Customer Service,

Just wanted to let you know I posted the message below on the QVC forum where we often discuss your great line. A lot of people are upset about the lack of Lip 6X serum. When you get a chance, please address and fix? Thanks! [name redacted] (aka Porcelain)"

Then I gave a link to this forum and copied the text of my post. Hope it helps a little.

@Porcelain   THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I am so very grateful to you & for helping us all get our pouts back. You rock!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Porcelain @rochelleS @Leiloni Anyone. Everyone.

OMG!!!!!! SOMEONE please tell me you heard this too!  I'm watching the final Skinn shows. Just turned on the 10 p ET show, catching the final 15 minutes and at10:58 p ET D talked about products he is bringing for June. I heard blah, blah and then...............

"I'm bringing back the original Lip 6X serum in the pump. A 1 time chance. "

Thump, smelling salts please, lol I'm  buying a case Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl  Girl you are the bomb!!! I was watching him & working out at the same time, so I wasn't much listening. I am buying a case too! THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking out for me, you are so true to your word! I am your humble servant for life, thank you to the moon & back! Yippie, yippie & thank you forever! I will be watching in June!!!! Thank You a million, zillion times, you rock @Chi-town girl !!!!!Smiley Happy

@Leiloni - I think @Porcelain email triggered something! It's so bizarre bc I had just gotten home when the 10p ET Skinn show was ending and I was going to watch the IMAN shows I had recorded but decided to read some posts and see if there were any final Skinn specials. 

Then I heard D mention June visit and Lip 6X and I just froze thinking, no way! I paused the show and played it back. Thump! 

I'm thrilled for us Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Just announced: In June during a mini visit, Lip 6X Original in the pump will be back for a one-chance offer.

Launching a new mascara system. Under the DWP line.

@Tique - TY! I am soooooo happy Woman Very Happy

It betta be the true 'original' formula! 

@Chi-town girl @Tique It had betta be is right! Why a one time, like he's doing us a huge favor, well he is, but he doesn't have to know. heh heh heh. I too am so happy, love this stuff, it works & lasts a very, very long time. We gonna have our pouts back, yea!!!