Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

@BdBettyB wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

So, what's the story with the Neck Amour AM?  Last night, I had the tv on as I was settling into bed and they showed it for around a $35.00 pricetag with subscription offered.  I got the idea it was the new TTV for today.  I almost picked up the phone but figured I would just add it today to a running order I'm working on.  Today I get online and it's back up to $50.  Kinda mad at myself right now/.  I called CS to see if they could help and it's mysteriously gone from the item lineup from last night.  I would have liked to try it, but not for $50.  Could last night have been a sneak preview and it's going to be Sunday's TTV? I'll keep watching the remaining shows, to see if it goes on sale again.

I think it was a sneak peek but it's really annoying when Evine does that. And why is the last TTV HV back up in price? Evine usually keeps all TTV's going when  the vendor is there all weekend long. 

OK, it's back up now and being called the TTV.  $34.99 and subscription is available.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thank you for the info.. I don't think D is gonna bring back our fav lip pout & I'm not happy about it, are you?!Woman Mad I don't know what company he sold the formulation to, but if I find out I'll let YOU know. Thx for all your help trying to find the SKINN Lip 6X Serum, I don't know why D did that, it was by far IMO the best lip serum, I loved it! Dang it!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thank you for the info.. I don't think D is gonna bring back our fav lip pout & I'm not happy about it, are you?!Woman Mad I don't know what company he sold the formulation to, but if I find out I'll let YOU know. Thx for all your help trying to find the SKINN Lip 6X Serum, I don't know why D did that, it was by far IMO the best lip serum, I loved it! Dang it!!! 

@Leiloni - I am disappointed,  but not giving up! I was soooooo happy to hear him say the Watermelon Mask was coming back - and the reason is bc customers flooded his Facebook & CS. 

He can bring back the Lip 6X serum if there is enough demand. He's not selling anything that replaced it. I think it would be a great Anniversary item - bringing back a customer favorite!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Leiloni @Chi-town girl et al...

What was so super great about this 6x Lip Serum, please? This was dc'd before my foray into the line. I've seen that so many of you ladies absolutely loved it and dearly covet it's return. TIA

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

What was so super great about this 6x Lip Serum, please? This was dc'd before my foray into the line. I've seen that so many of you ladies absolutely loved it and dearly covet it's return. TIA

@rochelleS I use it as an overnight lip treatment. It has plumping benefits. Natural, not bee stung Woman Wink I put the 6X balm over it for the emollients.  Wake up to soft and naturally plump lips. 

I bought several supersized serums from Hautelook when we found out it was being discontinued.  The supersized serum bottle lasts a year for me.

We have yet to find a good alternative.  It was discontinued Woman Sad when a newer version (black container) was introduced.  I never bought the new black container bc of the poor reviews.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl! I wish I'd had the opportunity to try this. I don't have big lips but aging has started to see changes, especially my lower lip. It's getting smaller at the corners and some days I swear looks like a kewpie doll. Not a change I'm enjoying at all! Vanity asside, I sometimes think this change makes me look mean, which I'm not. A good liner and lippies are my friends but there's a part of me that is considering some kind intervention if this continues. I have used the Wen lip scrub and balm kit A302554 and this was outstanding in elimating a bad case of my chapped lips. Chaz stated continues use of the balm has benefits, long term fullness. I just put this on my night stand and will start nightly use. Wouldn't that be great to see some plumpness return!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl! I wish I'd had the opportunity to try this. I don't have big lips but aging has started to see changes, especially my lower lip. It's getting smaller at the corners and some days I swear looks like a kewpie doll. Not a change I'm enjoying at all! Vanity asside, I sometimes think this change makes me look mean, which I'm not. A good liner and lippies are my friends but there's a part of me that is considering some kind intervention if this continues. I have used the Wen lip scrub and balm kit A302554 and this was outstanding in elimating a bad case of my chapped lips. Chaz stated continues use of the balm has benefits, long term fullness. I just put this on my night stand and will start nightly use. Wouldn't that be great to see some plumpness return!

@rochelleS - you might find this brand/product to be helpful. I bought a duo when HSN had it as a TS. They sold it with the clear and a variety of colors. I love the Apricot color. It's a nice neutral tone but has some color to it. I think it gives some plumping benefits, but it does not replace Lip 6X serum (for me)

HSN sells a variety of configurations

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Plumping Gloss Trio - Nudes
605-579
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Plumping Gloss Trio - Nudes

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@rochelleS I use it as an overnight lip treatment. It has plumping benefits. Natural, not bee stung Woman Wink I put the 6X balm over it for the emollients.  Wake up to soft and naturally plump lips. 

I bought several supersized serums from Hautelook when we found out it was being discontinued.  The supersized serum bottle lasts a year for me.

We have yet to find a good alternative.  It was discontinued Woman Sad when a newer version (black container) was introduced.  I never bought the new black container bc of the poor reviews.

@rochelleS @Chi-town girl, You got it right, why D discontinued such a great item is beyond me, it worked & it lasted me a very long time too! I think D sold out, (just my opinion) to another company, but have yet to know which one??? The new lip serum (blk container) I purchased, it was terrible! EVINE didn't even charge me a return fee b/c the rep there also purchased it & knew it was awful too! Why he did such a mean thing is beyond me, I have barely bought anything from SKINN such he pulled that stunt! I am really pi**ed at D for doing this to us, this was by far the best lip pout I have ever found that worked & lasted a very long time without giving me a 'duck' mouth! If anyone finds this product anywhere pls let me know & I'll do the same.@rochelleS don't buy the new blk lip serum it doesn't work, save your money.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@rochelleS Sorry for jumping in ladies, I wanted to say be glad you never tried it, b/c you'd be going crazy like me trying so hard to find something out there that is as great & you like me won't be able to, this is soooo frustrating! I would stand on my head & stack beans if D would bring back his Lip Serum 6X, this was the best!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@Leiloni - I am disappointed,  but not giving up! I was soooooo happy to hear him say the Watermelon Mask was coming back - and the reason is bc customers flooded his Facebook & CS. 

He can bring back the Lip 6X serum if there is enough demand. He's not selling anything that replaced it. I think it would be a great Anniversary item - bringing back a customer favorite!  

@Chi-town girl OMG, that's great news, I have just a tiny bit left of the watermelon mask, LOVE IT! What else can I do to help? I won't go on social media for reasons I will not bore you with, but I have written many, many letters to Skinn & I never get a response, but I know they rec. them b/c they don't come back to me. I have also contacted Evine asking them to help, kind of a waste of my time.Anything I can do to help get our lip serum back I'll do, just let me know??Thx so much for all you do, much appreciated!