Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

@Blingqueen023 Even though you didn't receive an email, you probably can still use the coupon code.  It's posted on RetailMeNot and is the same for everyone.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Blingqueen023 Even though you didn't receive an email, you probably can still use the coupon code.  It's posted on RetailMeNot and is the same for everyone.

@Linmo you love muffin you.  Thank you very much.   I'm going to see if the items .I ordered are still available and reorder them.  Thanks so much for posting.  Very much appreciated!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl@rochelleS@Blingqueen023@JeanLouiseFinch@Shelbelle& all:  

Evine is offering a 15% coupon off of $75+ for the weekend.  Check their website for the code.

@Linmo - TY Heart does NOT requure an Evine CC.

And it looks like you can combine your order across most categories/brands - beauty, fashion, jewelry. 

I see a banner at the top of the homepage. Click on it for the code

Also notifying @ValentinaBon @Nightowlz @Leiloni @SahmIam @lmt @LisaMofSLC @nyc1 @tucsongal @Sister Barbara  @sueinsf @Tricolor @willdob3

15% off $75 offer. To qualify you must purchase a minimum of $75, exclusive of shipping & handling and sales tax between 11:00pm ET, May 17, 2018 and 11:59pm ET, May 20, 2018. If offer is used on an Subscription program, it will only be applied to the first shipment, additional shipments will be at full Subscription pricing. May not be valid with other discounts or promotional offers.

Discount does not apply to shipping & handling, sales tax. If an item is returned, the promotional value or portion thereof will be deducted from the refund. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted, or if sold or transferred.

Not valid on merchandise offered by Evine’s paid programming partners or for the following types of Evine merchandise: Consumer Electronics, Waterford or Mackenzie-Childs.

Thanks @Chi-town girl - I did get an email with the 15% off but I don't see myself spending $75 this visit (probably a good thing). 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor...NO luck involved...just write to Athena (Dimitri's Niece) on the Skinn.com website & she'll answer you as soon as she can.

Here's her answer to me regarding the Orchid Gel, "New Formula" & Lip 6X you all want.

He brought back the Lip 6X Classic that everyone loved, so I'm hopeful he will do the same with Orchid Gel!

You are very welcome! Thank you for your kind words! 😊

Athena
Customer Service
Skinn Cosmetics
Esteemed Contributor

I restocked my Hydro vidal moisture replenishing duo so that's about it for me....hopefully, I wish Evine had better s&h deals or maybe not it seems to keep my purchases limited.

Honored Contributor

So, what's the story with the Neck Amour AM?  Last night, I had the tv on as I was settling into bed and they showed it for around a $35.00 pricetag with subscription offered.  I got the idea it was the new TTV for today.  I almost picked up the phone but figured I would just add it today to a running order I'm working on.  Today I get online and it's back up to $50.  Kinda mad at myself right now/.  I called CS to see if they could help and it's mysteriously gone from the item lineup from last night.  I would have liked to try it, but not for $50.  Could last night have been a sneak preview and it's going to be Sunday's TTV? I'll keep watching the remaining shows, to see if it goes on sale again.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

So, what's the story with the Neck Amour AM?  Last night, I had the tv on as I was settling into bed and they showed it for around a $35.00 pricetag with subscription offered.  I got the idea it was the new TTV for today.  I almost picked up the phone but figured I would just add it today to a running order I'm working on.  Today I get online and it's back up to $50.  Kinda mad at myself right now/.  I called CS to see if they could help and it's mysteriously gone from the item lineup from last night.  I would have liked to try it, but not for $50.  Could last night have been a sneak preview and it's going to be Sunday's TTV? I'll keep watching the remaining shows, to see if it goes on sale again.

I think it was a sneak peek but it's really annoying when Evine does that. And why is the last TTV HV back up in price? Evine usually keeps all TTV's going when  the vendor is there all weekend long. 

Honored Contributor

@wenfen wrote:

@Tricolor...NO luck involved...just write to Athena (Dimitri's Niece) on the Skinn.com website & she'll answer you as soon as she can.

Here's her answer to me regarding the Orchid Gel, "New Formula" & Lip 6X you all want.

He brought back the Lip 6X Classic that everyone loved, so I'm hopeful he will do the same with Orchid Gel!

Athena
Customer Service
Skinn Cosmetics

@wenfen - I've never had issues with Skinn CS. They are very supportive,  but thr response may not be immediate.  Could take a couple days and another call or email.

It's great they brought back the Lip 6X balm. We also want the original Lip 6X serum!!! I ask that anyone interested in the serum, please call Skinn!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm watching earlier shows I DVR'd . Love the royal touch, lol Heather has a fascinator for D. She is so gorgeous Heart and I love D's embroidered jacket.

Couple of tidbits I heard from Friday shows:

• A new mascara coming for June visit. I think D said it includes a lash primer. 
  • Woot! Woot! They are bringing back the Watermelon Mask Heart Heart Heart

I am hopeful if we flood Skinn CS with requests for the Original Lip6X serum, they will bring it back!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@wenfen wrote:

Athena
Customer Service
Skinn Cosmetics

@wenfen I'm confused.  Did she mean he brought back the original 6X serum or balm?  I didn't know the balm went away.  Or was it the original balm flavor that came back?