Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

@JeanLouiseFinch, thank you for contacting Skinn about the eye cream. I have been anxious to see it in the line up and have been checking quite often. July is his Anniversary shows so maybe he will bring us a good price for it. 

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch, thank you for contacting Skinn about the eye cream. I have been anxious to see it in the line up and have been checking quite often. July is his Anniversary shows so maybe he will bring us a good price for it. 

That's what I thought, too, @Tricolor.  If I remember correctly, he usually does a DWP kit, but maybe a Pep 40 kit this time?  Time will tell.  Either way, I have both of the Pep 40 items on subscription and hope I'll be able to do the same with the eye product.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, you were quite lucky to have been able to contact someone from his office. I have tried in the past with emails, calling or PM on Facebook and have never been able to reach anyone. I know someone else mentioned having trouble connecting with a person in his office. Good job kiddo!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, thank you so much. Not sure if I will spend $75 this visit. Of course you never know.

@Tricolor - you're welcome!

Thanks to @Linmo, she alerted us before I placed my order last night I tried to alert as many Skinn and Beekman fans that I could recall. 

The really nice thing about Evine coupons is we can use them on the TTV's. HSN coupons have more restrictions. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

to have been able to contact someone from his office. I have tried in the past with emails, calling or PM on Facebook and have never been able to reach anyone. I know someone else mentioned having trouble connecting with a person in his office. 

@Tricolor - no issues with Skinn CS/contacting for info & support. In one case I had with the DWP Line Lift with dispenser problem. I left a message and rec'd a call back in 2 days and they had already sent me a replacement free of charge.

I would encourage anyone having issues or questions to call Skinn CS. If no one is available,  leave a message and ask for a call back with your number and give them your email.  

We need to rally and call them to get the Lip 6X serum back!

Just one caveat - sometimes erroneous information is posted here claiming it to be from Skinn CS, but it could be misconstrued information. Best to call directly to clarify/verify info 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think the Conjugated Retinol product looks promising, like a Retinol Booster.

Yes, I agree. Interested to see the presentation $39, $3 shipping

313-795 (1).jpg

Skinn Cosmetics Youth Catalyst Conjugated Retinol Concentrate 0.5 oz

This dynamic vitamin A innovation helps dramatically boost the performance of skincare treatments with two proven gold standard ingredients: lactic acid (a powerful alpha hydroxy acid); and retinol (vitamin A) which have been chemically combined to form a conjugated retinoid.

This dual-action de-aging technology is specifically designed to: accelerate cellular turnover, correct the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and increase the efficacy of the actives while drastically reducing irritation. In addition to this groundbreaking retinol formulation, each use features an intense infusion of antioxidants and smoothing, for a smarter, healthier approach to younger looking skin.

Retinol Concentrate Benefits
  • This encapsulated retinol with lactic acid and AHA technology combines gold standard rejuvenation treatments to boost existing skin care formulas and address mature skin care concerns
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, dramatically minimizing irritation
  • Helps to provide moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinol-based products and treatments
  • Provides antioxidants to help provide protection against free radical damage
  • Botanical scent
  • Near liquid consistency
  • Bottle with dropper
  • Made in the USA
How To Use

Use AM and PM: Apply several drops to clean, dry skin using soft, circular motions. Can also be applied under treatment or added in one to three drop increments to serums, treatment lotions and creams.

Please note: Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen while limiting sun exposure for at least one week following use of this product.

Average Days of Supply: 30.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Menthoxypropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Retinol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mang0) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin.

lol, @Chi-town girl reading the ingredient deck made me hungry!

@rochelleS - lol Woman LOL it sounds like a good product!  

@Chi-town girl  Doing a happy dance here.  This was sold out earlier, but now it says almost gone.  Had trouble getting it, but I managed to snag one.  My order finally went through.  There’s a few left so get it while it’s hot ladies.  

Me too @Blingqueen023! Got one last night after the Evine coupon posted.

Check your HSN acoount - they posted a 20% coupon to my account. 

@Chi-town girl Glad you were able to get one.  I’m anxious to try this out.  As for hsn, i’ve Been shopping with them for years, and I’ve Never gotten a coupon from them.  Never!  I spend a fortune there.  It really makes me mad too.  I’ve cut down my ordering with them because of that,  I purchase very little from them, only things ‘I actually need.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl Glad you were able to get one.  I’m anxious to try this out.  As for hsn, i’ve Been shopping with them for years, and I’ve Never gotten a coupon from them.  Never!  I spend a fortune there.  It really makes me mad too.  I’ve cut down my ordering with them because of that,  I purchase very little from them, only things ‘I actually need.  

@Blingqueen023 - something may not be set up correctly with your H account. 

A couple months ago I called H CS and spoke to them bc I had not rec'd a coupon for a long stretch.  The CS rep escalated my concern and then I started to receive email notices for the daily TS AND  coupons started to post on my account (online) as well as via email.

It might take a few weeks to sort out, but I'm glad I called. Have rec'd several 20 off coupons since that call.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A couple months ago I called H CS and spoke to them bc I had not rec'd a coupon for a long stretch.  The CS rep escalated my concern and then I started to receive email notices for the daily TS AND  coupons started to post on my account (online) as well as via email.

It might take a few weeks to sort out, but I'm glad I called. Have rec'd several 20 off coupons since that call.

@Chi-town girl I’ll call them because the only email I get from them is my bill.  I get flooded with qvc and Evine email, but never hsn.  Thanks for the info.  This has always been a sore spot with me with hsn.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl I’ll call them because the only email I get from them is my bill.  I get flooded with qvc and Evine email, but never hsn.  Thanks for the info.  This has always been a sore spot with me with hsn.  

@Blingqueen023 - yes, call them. Make sure the rep escalates your concern. You know I shop there alot. That's exactly what I told the rep and that I wanted to know if my business is valued, where are the coupons!  

If you get a rep that is nonchalant or seems clueless, call back until you get someone that expresses gratitude for your business and tell them you are not getting email notices for the daily TS, special events like the Beauty events and that you want coupons!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - yes, call them. Make sure the rep escalates your concern. You know I shop there alot. That's exactly what I told the rep and that I wanted to know if my business is valued, where are the coupons!  

If you get a rep that is nonchalant or seems clueless, call back until you get someone that expresses gratitude for your business and tell them you are not getting email notices for the daily TS, special events like the Beauty events and that you want coupons!!!

@Chi-town girl I can be persistent when 

I want to be.  In fact, 

I just gave them more of my business.  I just ordered a Joan Boyce top and her sunglasses.  I will call them in the morning.  Thanks for the good advice, and please excuse the way this post appears.  My new iPad is charging, and .I'm using a very old IPad to post this.   Sometimes the words won't go all the way across the screen.  Actually, I'm surprised this IPad even works.  It's over 5 years old.