Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think the Conjugated Retinol product looks promising, like a Retinol Booster.

Yes, I agree. Interested to see the presentation $39, $3 shipping

313-795 (1).jpg

Skinn Cosmetics Youth Catalyst Conjugated Retinol Concentrate 0.5 oz

This dynamic vitamin A innovation helps dramatically boost the performance of skincare treatments with two proven gold standard ingredients: lactic acid (a powerful alpha hydroxy acid); and retinol (vitamin A) which have been chemically combined to form a conjugated retinoid.

This dual-action de-aging technology is specifically designed to: accelerate cellular turnover, correct the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and increase the efficacy of the actives while drastically reducing irritation. In addition to this groundbreaking retinol formulation, each use features an intense infusion of antioxidants and smoothing, for a smarter, healthier approach to younger looking skin.

Retinol Concentrate Benefits
  • This encapsulated retinol with lactic acid and AHA technology combines gold standard rejuvenation treatments to boost existing skin care formulas and address mature skin care concerns
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, dramatically minimizing irritation
  • Helps to provide moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinol-based products and treatments
  • Provides antioxidants to help provide protection against free radical damage
  • Botanical scent
  • Near liquid consistency
  • Bottle with dropper
  • Made in the USA
How To Use

Use AM and PM: Apply several drops to clean, dry skin using soft, circular motions. Can also be applied under treatment or added in one to three drop increments to serums, treatment lotions and creams.

Please note: Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen while limiting sun exposure for at least one week following use of this product.

Average Days of Supply: 30.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Menthoxypropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Retinol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mang0) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin.

lol, @Chi-town girl reading the ingredient deck made me hungry!

@rochelleS - lol Woman LOL it sounds like a good product!  

@Chi-town girl  Doing a happy dance here.  This was sold out earlier, but now it says almost gone.  Had trouble getting it, but I managed to snag one.  My order finally went through.  There’s a few left so get it while it’s hot ladies.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @LinmoWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Watching last night's replays early this morning.  Dimitri was describing the Opa fragrance set, telling how his mother loves it and even his niece loves it.  So, in other words, it's fine for any age.  He also mentioned his great niece, the 6 yr. old, whom he's mentioned before.  With a straight face he said she just graduated kindergarten at the top of her class.  LOL  Really, Dimitri, it's kindergarten!  

Honored Contributor

Now there is 15% off if you spend $75 during the weekend.

Dimitri and Lynn did present the new retinol product yesterday late afternoon.

Honored Contributor

An observation about the Youth Catalyst Retinol Concentrate.  In comparing the ingredients on the Youth Catalyst Retinol Concentrate and the Youth Catalyst Change Assist that was offered a couple of months ago, retinol is actually higher on the ingredient list, meaning a higher concentration, on the Change Assist product.  

Youth Catalyst Retinol Concentrate:

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Menthoxypropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Retinol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mang0) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin.

Youth Catalyst Change Assist:
Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Retinol, Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Menthoxypropanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Ng, Ceramide Np, Galactoarabinan, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Propanediol, Aqua, Saccharide Isomerate, Menthyl Lactate, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think the Conjugated Retinol product looks promising, like a Retinol Booster.

Yes, I agree. Interested to see the presentation $39, $3 shipping

313-795 (1).jpg

Skinn Cosmetics Youth Catalyst Conjugated Retinol Concentrate 0.5 oz

This dynamic vitamin A innovation helps dramatically boost the performance of skincare treatments with two proven gold standard ingredients: lactic acid (a powerful alpha hydroxy acid); and retinol (vitamin A) which have been chemically combined to form a conjugated retinoid.

This dual-action de-aging technology is specifically designed to: accelerate cellular turnover, correct the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and increase the efficacy of the actives while drastically reducing irritation. In addition to this groundbreaking retinol formulation, each use features an intense infusion of antioxidants and smoothing, for a smarter, healthier approach to younger looking skin.

Retinol Concentrate Benefits
  • This encapsulated retinol with lactic acid and AHA technology combines gold standard rejuvenation treatments to boost existing skin care formulas and address mature skin care concerns
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, dramatically minimizing irritation
  • Helps to provide moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinol-based products and treatments
  • Provides antioxidants to help provide protection against free radical damage
  • Botanical scent
  • Near liquid consistency
  • Bottle with dropper
  • Made in the USA
How To Use

Use AM and PM: Apply several drops to clean, dry skin using soft, circular motions. Can also be applied under treatment or added in one to three drop increments to serums, treatment lotions and creams.

Please note: Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen while limiting sun exposure for at least one week following use of this product.

Average Days of Supply: 30.

Ingredients

lol, @Chi-town girl reading the ingredient deck made me hungry!

@rochelleS - lol Woman LOL it sounds like a good product!  

@Chi-town girl  Doing a happy dance here.  This was sold out earlier, but now it says almost gone.  Had trouble getting it, but I managed to snag one.  My order finally went through.  There’s a few left so get it while it’s hot ladies.  

Me too @Blingqueen023! Got one last night after the Evine coupon posted.

Check your HSN acoount - they posted a 20% coupon to my account. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

HSN also has a $10 off one item going around too.

Esteemed Contributor

Was taking a look at Skinn for this visit, and noticed several items I looked at had reduced shipping, who would have guessed?!  It makes it enticing to order, but wondering if I should just wait it out until the anniversary show, since that gets me every year! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thank you so much. Not sure if I will spend $75 this visit. Of course you never know.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Was taking a look at Skinn for this visit, and noticed several items I looked at had reduced shipping, who would have guessed?!  It makes it enticing to order, but wondering if I should just wait it out until the anniversary show, since that gets me every year! Woman LOL

@sommertime - nice to see you! Yes, reduced shipping and a coupon Woman Very Happy  I don't usually shop Memorial Day weekend bc we are busy,  so this is a nice surprise/perk.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri