Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

I think the Conjugated Retinol product looks promising, like a Retinol Booster.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, I agree. Interested to see the presentation $39, $3 shipping

313-795 (1).jpg

Skinn Cosmetics Youth Catalyst Conjugated Retinol Concentrate 0.5 oz

This dynamic vitamin A innovation helps dramatically boost the performance of skincare treatments with two proven gold standard ingredients: lactic acid (a powerful alpha hydroxy acid); and retinol (vitamin A) which have been chemically combined to form a conjugated retinoid.

This dual-action de-aging technology is specifically designed to: accelerate cellular turnover, correct the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and increase the efficacy of the actives while drastically reducing irritation. In addition to this groundbreaking retinol formulation, each use features an intense infusion of antioxidants and smoothing, for a smarter, healthier approach to younger looking skin.

Retinol Concentrate Benefits
  • This encapsulated retinol with lactic acid and AHA technology combines gold standard rejuvenation treatments to boost existing skin care formulas and address mature skin care concerns
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, dramatically minimizing irritation
  • Helps to provide moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinol-based products and treatments
  • Provides antioxidants to help provide protection against free radical damage
  • Botanical scent
  • Near liquid consistency
  • Bottle with dropper
  • Made in the USA
How To Use

Use AM and PM: Apply several drops to clean, dry skin using soft, circular motions. Can also be applied under treatment or added in one to three drop increments to serums, treatment lotions and creams.

Please note: Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen while limiting sun exposure for at least one week following use of this product.

Average Days of Supply: 30.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Menthoxypropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Retinol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mang0) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Skinn Cosmetics Cooling Ice Drops Duo 1 oz Each - 314-124

@Blingqueen023 - Yo, VIP let's kick it Woman LOL Ice Ice Baby!

Reduced price now posted from $40 to $29, $5 shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I've been checking repeatedly, to see if the Pep 40 Eye had been added to the product listings.  Not seeing it, I kept hoping it would be a last minute addition.  The suspense was killing me so I ended up contacting SKINN to ask.  Unfortunately, we're going to be waiting a bit longer as it won't be available until the July visit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has the Conjugated Retinol been presented during a past visit?  I don't recall seeing it before.  I did see the demo of the Youth Catalyst Change Assist though.  Both are in similar packaging.  I just looked up the retinol product and was surprised to see a video.  Something just doesn't seem right.  They don't have a picture posted because it's supposedly too new, but then they have a video?  Makes me think there' some pre-recording going on. Or, maybe I just missed a past presentation.   I guess I'll know for sure when I see the shows with Lynn Schacter.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Skinn Cosmetics Cooling Ice Drops Duo 1 oz Each - 314-124

@Blingqueen023 - Yo, VIP let's kick it Woman LOL Ice Ice Baby!

Reduced price now posted from $40 to $29, $5 shipping

@Chi-town girl  I ordered it while I was at work after the price went down.  I didn’t see it presented.  I’m hoping there’s a video on it.  This looks pretty interesting.  I sear when Dimitri has something new, I always get suckered into getting it.  Thanks for letting me know about the price change.  As always you’re a love muffin.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

313-795 (1).jpg

This dynamic vitamin A innovation helps dramatically boost the performance of skincare treatments with two proven gold standard ingredients: lactic acid (a powerful alpha hydroxy acid); and retinol (vitamin A) which have been chemically combined to form a conjugated retinoid.

This dual-action de-aging technology is specifically designed to: accelerate cellular turnover, correct the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and increase the efficacy of the actives while drastically reducing irritation. In addition to this groundbreaking retinol formulation, each use features an intense infusion of antioxidants and smoothing, for a smarter, healthier approach to younger looking skin.

• This encapsulated retinol with lactic acid and AHA technology combines gold standard rejuvenation treatments to boost existing skin care formulas and address mature skin care concerns
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, dramatically minimizing irritation
  • Helps to provide moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinol-based products and treatments
  • Botanical scent
  • Bottle with dropper
  • Made in the USA
How To Use

Use AM and PM: Apply several drops to clean, dry skin using soft, circular motions. Can also be applied under treatment or added in one to three drop increments to serums, treatment lotions and creams.

Please note: Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen while limiting sun exposure for at least one week following use of this product.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Menthoxypropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Retinol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mang0) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin.

lol, @Chi-town girl reading the ingredient deck made me hungry!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

313-795 (1).jpg

• Botanical scent
  • Bottle with dropper
  • Made in the USA
How To Use

Ingredients

lol, @Chi-town girl reading the ingredient deck made me hungry!

@rochelleS - lol Woman LOL it sounds like a good product!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl@rochelleS@Blingqueen023@JeanLouiseFinch@Shelbelle& all:  

Evine is offering a 15% coupon off of $75+ for the weekend.  Check their website for the code.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl@rochelleS@Blingqueen023@JeanLouiseFinch@Shelbelle& all:  

Evine is offering a 15% coupon off of $75+ for the weekend.  Check their website for the code.

@Linmo - TY Heart does NOT requure an Evine CC.

And it looks like you can combine your order across most categories/brands - beauty, fashion, jewelry. 

I see a banner at the top of the homepage. Click on it for the code

Also notifying @ValentinaBon @Nightowlz @Leiloni @SahmIam @lmt @LisaMofSLC @nyc1 @tucsongal @Sister Barbara  @sueinsf @Tricolor @willdob3

15% off $75 offer. To qualify you must purchase a minimum of $75, exclusive of shipping & handling and sales tax between 11:00pm ET, May 17, 2018 and 11:59pm ET, May 20, 2018. If offer is used on an Subscription program, it will only be applied to the first shipment, additional shipments will be at full Subscription pricing. May not be valid with other discounts or promotional offers.

Discount does not apply to shipping & handling, sales tax. If an item is returned, the promotional value or portion thereof will be deducted from the refund. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted, or if sold or transferred.

Not valid on merchandise offered by Evine’s paid programming partners or for the following types of Evine merchandise: Consumer Electronics, Waterford or Mackenzie-Childs.